or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WHat is the lightest XC mtb tire?

post #1 of 2
Hi, I know I'm really geeking here, but I cant find many weights for most of the XC tires on
the market.

I'm interested in a 2.0 or 2.1 and I'm building up the lightest bike poss. Whats the lightest.

I'm so geeky I dont really care how they ride as long as they are light and look cool.

As a trail pimp, I currentloy have Panaracer Fires in balck and red kevlar
2.1s

Is there anything lighter? How much so?

cheers,

me
post #2 of 2

Re: WHat is the lightest XC mtb tire?

Try Kenda Kozmik Lite -- 395 gr.

jens

"Me" <no@nohotmail.com> wrote in message news:3e961e08@news.greennet.net...
> Hi, I know I'm really geeking here, but I cant find many weights for most
of
> the XC tires on the market.
>
> I'm interested in a 2.0 or 2.1 and I'm building up the lightest bike poss. Whats the lightest.
>
> I'm so geeky I dont really care how they ride as long as they are light
and
> look cool.
>
> As a trail pimp, I currentloy have Panaracer Fires in balck and red kevlar
> 2.1s
>
> Is there anything lighter? How much so?
>
> cheers,
>
> me