Tyler's Bone

Muddy Helmut

Guest
You all thought that winning a stage in the tour and being in 7th place overall was an impressive
feat by Tyler with a broken bone but what about Victor Rapinski? There is a sonogram of him showing
that he is pregnant and he is WINNING SUPERWEEK right now. Go Victor!!! I also heard that chicks
with full beards are going to go for gold at this years US Track Cycling Championships August. I
also got an X-ray of myself showing that I am currently riding with a fractured neck, hip and ****,
yet I still won the local Crit yesterday. Oh, I forgot about my herniated rectum. Do I win a booby
prize? Am I tuff or am I lying?

Richard Smoker

Muddy Helmut wrote in message
<[email protected]>...
>Do I win a booby prize? Am I tuff or am I lying?

You broke that also. You do have a tough life.