TDF webcast options?

Tom

Guest
Any suggestions for good webcasts of the Tour? I am stuck in a very remote
place w. no cable tv but a decent internet connection.

thanks much

trg wrote:
> "Tom" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
> [email protected]...
> | Any suggestions for good webcasts of the Tour? I am stuck in a very
> remote
> | place w. no cable tv but a decent internet connection.
> |
> | thanks much
>

> http://tour-de-france.france2.fr/video/index-fr.php?part=aso (French- 20
> Euros)
> tv.sputnik.dk (Danish 139 DKK)
>
> The quality of the Danish connection is excellent, good enough for full
> screen or probably even output to a television) -800k+

Do you know if there is a "locals only" restriction on the Danish feed?
I know that the French stream is only available to those in France.
Ditto for ARD.de. ARD said that it was a restriction demanded by the
ASO that only local ISPs be allowed to log on. And sure enough, I
couldn't get on from the States. In any case, I can't read Danish, so I
didn't want to pay only to end up blocked.