Re: Can somebody give me proof that Jan Drew is an anti-semite, racist, or bigot?

D. C. Sessions

Guest
In <[email protected]>, fred & michele wrote:

> So now Jan is denying she called Jews & atheist liars?? That would be Jan's
> lie. She is obviously becoming quite confused.

"Unless a man feels he has a good memory, he should never
venture to lie." [Montaigne]

> And Jan seems equally confused that I haven't readily admitted I sling mud &
> insult others. It is JAN who refuses to admit she does so, although anybody
> with two eyes has read it themselves. Another of Jan's lies.

Two eyes is overqualified.

> Jan is either one of the biggest liars here on MHA or just too addled to
> realize what she posts. I vote for the second, with the first being the
> result.

I've never been able to get her to choose one excuse.
Presented with a bald contradiction in her own words,
given an easy "I made a mistake" out, she always
changes the subject.

The to-me-inescapable conclusion is that on the question
of whether Jan is incompetent or dishonest, she is
dishonest but unable to do it well.

As the old proverb reminds us, any fool can tell the
truth but it takes intelligence to lie well.

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |