Re: Battle For Honesty (Was Dr Rath's battle for justice)

Jan

Guest
>Subject: Re: Battle For Honesty (Was Dr Rath's battle for justice)
>From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
>Date: 7/24/2003 7:47 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Jan, grow up, and give it a rest!

I was grown up a long time ago.

You need to correct your LIES, it is YOUR problem, not mine.

> I have allowed the possibility that
>there were informed consent violations in this case.

That was all discussed. The FACTS are the family was told nothing.

>I refuse to to be drawn into any further argument on the basis of a news
>report, on a subject on which neither of us have first hand knowledge.

The first hand knowledge came straight out of the father and mother's mouth.
They were on the show LIVE!!!

> I also find this so pathetic when you have been caught out in extravagant
>misrepresentations so frequently.

I have been caught in nothing, I have quoted the exact words of the entire
boardcast.

>I am glad that medical pioneers are trying to cure genetic disorders, and
>retroviruses are the most promising avenue. It is likely to be risky
>research. That does not excuse doctors from concealing risks from
>patients.

Well THANK YOU!!

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT A LONG TIME AGO?!?!

>> I see no one fighting this blatant fraud.

>Ha!

Ha????????

That's an answer.

Ha??????

>You and your ilk

Whoops.

>refuse to even acknowledge that seriously ill
>patients are being routinely scammed within AM, even though you must know
>it.

You should know by now, I condone no wrong, and this is just an excuse because
you have been lying all this time.

Give hypocrisy a break, too!.

What hypocrisy???

Do post it. Back up that claim, you are already behind, with the last false
claims you made.

You didn't answer.

Jan

Jan wrote:

>>I am glad that medical pioneers are trying to cure genetic disorders, and
>>retroviruses are the most promising avenue. It is likely to be risky
>>research. That does not excuse doctors from concealing risks from
>>patients.

> Well THANK YOU!!
>
> WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT A LONG TIME AGO?!?!

He did. YOU did not understand them, or did not bother to read them, and
jumped directly to your accusatory mode.