Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda

john

Guest
Best proof I have seen in a long time
http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
[medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health
Organization and the unoffical policy of the 'Save the Children's
Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder
and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect
to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have
died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
Newsletter June 1995)

[email protected] (john) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Best proof I have seen in a long time
> http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
> [medicine] is that the

unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unoffical
policy of the 'Save the Children's
> Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations

is one of murder
> and genocide. . . .

I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .

You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect
> to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have
> died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
> Newsletter June 1995)

Hi John,

Thank you for this post John. When is my tax dollar going to do what
I want?

"john" <[email protected]> wrote in message.google.com...
> Best proof I have seen in a long time
> http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html

Why is this "proof" of anything? The only thing this demonstrates is the
hypocrisy of idiots like you. When anyone who appears to be a part of
conventional medicine speaks out against it, you quote it as if it were
proven fact. But when conventional medicine speaks against your beliefs,
it's ignored because of the source. Hard to believe that anyone misses this
for long.
erf

"Angela" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thank you for this post John. When is my tax dollar going to do what
> I want?

Like I said, hard to believe that anyone misses the hypocrisy of john's
posts. But, in your case, it should have been expected.
moo

In <[email protected]>, Happy Dog wrote:

> Why is this "proof" of anything? The only thing this demonstrates is the
> hypocrisy of idiots like you. When anyone who appears to be a part of
> conventional medicine speaks out against it, you quote it as if it were
> proven fact. But when conventional medicine speaks against your beliefs,
> it's ignored because of the source. Hard to believe that anyone misses this
> for long.

Scudamore is the poster child for "argument from authority"
with the circular definition of "authority" as "someone who
agrees with Scudamore."

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

"john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Best proof I have seen in a long time
> http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html
>

> "My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
> [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health
> Organization and the unoffical policy of the 'Save the Children's
> Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder
> and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
> You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect
> to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have
> died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
> Newsletter June 1995)

Actually vaccines have saved millions of lives in Africa. It has nearly
completed eliminated polio, eliminated smallpox and saved countless lives
from other diseases.

The statements you quote are incorrect.

All the best,

Jeff

You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base your
assumptions on.

"Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Best proof I have seen in a long time
> > http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html
> >

> > "My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
> > [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health
> > Organization and the unoffical policy of the 'Save the Children's
> > Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder
> > and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
> > You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect
> > to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have
> > died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
> > Newsletter June 1995)

> Actually vaccines have saved millions of lives in Africa. It has nearly
> completed eliminated polio, eliminated smallpox and saved countless lives
> from other diseases.
>
> The statements you quote are incorrect.
>
> All the best,
>
> Jeff

"Gymmie Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base your
> assumptions on.

The fact that vaccines have almost eliminated polio and completely
eliminated disease from smallpox is well-known. See the WHO documents about
smallpox. The decrease in polio is described in recent issues of the
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the CDC.

There is no evidence that giving vaccines to kids who are malnourished is
harmful. In fact, kids who are malnourished are going to be the ones who are
going to be sickest from the illness that the vaccines prevent.

Jeff

(...)

In article <[email protected]>,
Jeff Utz <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Gymmie Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base your
>> assumptions on.
>>

>The fact that vaccines have almost eliminated polio and completely
>eliminated disease from smallpox is well-known. See the WHO documents about
>smallpox. The decrease in polio is described in recent issues of the
>Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the CDC.
>
>There is no evidence that giving vaccines to kids who are malnourished is
>harmful. In fact, kids who are malnourished are going to be the ones who are
>going to be sickest from the illness that the vaccines prevent.

How true, how true. In malnourished populations, measles can have a
10% mortality rate.

Gymmie **** is unaware of such things, of course.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In <[email protected]>, David Wright wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Jeff Utz <[email protected]> wrote:

>>The fact that vaccines have almost eliminated polio and completely
>>eliminated disease from smallpox is well-known. See the WHO documents about
>>smallpox. The decrease in polio is described in recent issues of the
>>Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the CDC.
>>
>>There is no evidence that giving vaccines to kids who are malnourished is
>>harmful. In fact, kids who are malnourished are going to be the ones who are
>>going to be sickest from the illness that the vaccines prevent.

> How true, how true. In malnourished populations, measles can have a
> 10% mortality rate.

Malnourishment isn't even required. Without modern
supportive care and antibiotics, it had nearly that
high a case mortality in the United States prior to
the 1930s. (Oxygen made a big difference, then
antibiotics.)

--

[email protected] (Angela) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (john) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Best proof I have seen in a long time
> > http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html
> >

> "My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
> > [medicine] is that the

> unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unoffical
> policy of the 'Save the Children's
> > Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations

> is one of murder
> > and genocide. . . .

> I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
> >

> You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect
> > to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have
> > died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
> > Newsletter June 1995)

> Hi John,
>
> Thank you for this post John. When is my tax dollar going to do what
> I want?

When you start thinking normal.

Carole wrote:

> What finally made me lean towards anti-vaccination is partly because
> the conventional system flogs it so relentlessly.

As society is fighting against murderers heftily, you of course would
declare murder a must to have.

How insane can people behave!?

I've been following the vaccination argument for quite a while and
sitting on the fence, not knowing which way to jump.
What finally made me lean towards anti-vaccination is partly because
the conventional system flogs it so relentlessly. If vaccination did
actually improve a person's health it follows that conventional
medicine has actually got something right.

Why would they have just ONE THING right and the rest wrong? It
doesn't add up.

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/allopathy.htm

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:
> I've been following the vaccination argument for quite a while and
> sitting on the fence, not knowing which way to jump.
> What finally made me lean towards anti-vaccination is partly because
> the conventional system flogs it so relentlessly. If vaccination did
> actually improve a person's health it follows that conventional
> medicine has actually got something right.
> Why would they have just ONE THING right and the rest wrong? It
> doesn't add up.

Conventional medicine only got ONE thing right? Carole, what would you do
if you broke your leg? Sliced your scalp open? Were bitten by a rabid
animal or a poisonous snake?
moo

"Happy Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:
> > I've been following the vaccination argument for quite a while and
> > sitting on the fence, not knowing which way to jump.
> > What finally made me lean towards anti-vaccination is partly because
> > the conventional system flogs it so relentlessly. If vaccination did
> > actually improve a person's health it follows that conventional
> > medicine has actually got something right.
> > Why would they have just ONE THING right and the rest wrong? It
> > doesn't add up.

> Conventional medicine only got ONE thing right? Carole, what would you do
> if you broke your leg? Sliced your scalp open? Were bitten by a rabid
> animal or a poisonous snake?
> moo

Or came down with a delusional disorder? ;o)

Earle

Once again I will say it but there isn't much hope for people that
closed-minded and blinded by the masses.

You, sir, are brainwashed. Ther is more proof that vaccines have not cured
polio. Europe never had a vacciination programme and how many polio cases do
you see there?

Open your mind. Leave the pharm giants behind or it that the problem? ...a
vested interest?

After the vaccine for polio was created , why did they have to redefine what
having polio meant? Why did the polio statistics only go down after the
redefinition?

Why did Salk admit his vaccine caused two thirds of the deaths from polio?

"Jeff Utz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Gymmie Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base your
> > assumptions on.
> >

> The fact that vaccines have almost eliminated polio and completely
> eliminated disease from smallpox is well-known. See the WHO documents

about
> smallpox. The decrease in polio is described in recent issues of the
> Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the CDC.
>
> There is no evidence that giving vaccines to kids who are malnourished is
> harmful. In fact, kids who are malnourished are going to be the ones who

are
> going to be sickest from the illness that the vaccines prevent.
>
> Jeff
>
> (...)

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've been following the vaccination argument for quite a while and
> sitting on the fence, not knowing which way to jump.
> What finally made me lean towards anti-vaccination is partly because
> the conventional system flogs it so relentlessly.

Vaccination prevents disease. How many cases of smallpox and polio have been
reported in the US in the last year? None. The rate of other preventable
diseases, like chicken pox (which kills about 50 people a year in the US),
invasive pneumococcal disease, Hib menigitis, measles, which has a fatality
rate of about 1 in 1000, and rubella, which used to be a leading cause of
birth defects, are all markedly down, as is the cost of these illness in
terms of sickness and death.

> If vaccination did
> actually improve a person's health it follows that conventional
> medicine has actually got something right.

Yeah, it does. Conventional medicine saves about 1/2 of all people with
cancer and about 70-75% of kids with cancer. It does wonders in saving lives
of people who have had heart attacks or have been injured. It is able to
replace diseased organs. It can prevent damage when blood supply is cut off
from the brain (stroke).

> Why would they have just ONE THING right and the rest wrong? It
> doesn't add up.

Medicine is not perfect. Way too many people die from cancer (about 1/2).
Every treatment has side effects. People wait too long in doctors' offices.
Too many people in the US don't have insurance.

But it is better than any alternative medicine, because it is based on
science and has been shown to work.

> Carole
> http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/allopathy.htm

The website is incorrect. I support chelation which has not been shown to
help anything, except acute heavy metal poisoning. In addition, the
references include whale.to, the biggest medical joke site in the world (the
author of the whale to site clearly has no clue about medicine, vaccines or
science).

The only proof these website offer to support their opinion that their form
of treatment is of any medical value is tenacity: If they say it enough,
they must be right.

Jeff

Where is the proof that vaccines prvent diseases? That's a bunch of **** and
you saying it repeatedlyt doesn't make it true.

Most of the stuff helping people from the medical society is old news from
the alternative medicine world.

I remember doctors telling people that dairy was necesary in their diets and
those fanatics shouldn't be listenned to because of no scientific proof.

I remember scientists laughing at the "earth people" and hippies when they
talk about the CFCs punching holes in the atmosphere.

Who did you think started the fear of vaccines? Alternative medicine people
based on the medical society's testing and reports that the chem/cut
profession doesn't pay attention to until half their patients are gone. Then
they decide to go with the crowd somewhat for fear of losing respect from
their patients.

Vaccines have been exposed a an outright lie by many people, professional
medical people, people from their own profession. Most chem/cut doctors only
preach through ignorance from the literature and free samples they are given
by guess who.