Try Noni Juice, the best health product that has cured many!

Timothy

Guest
Do you want a product that will work for any kind of illness?
Try the Noni Juice. It has great health benefits and cures almost
anything due to the chemicals that increase cellular growth.

Email me for more information

[email protected]

[email protected] (Timothy) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Do you want a product that will work for any kind of illness?
> Try the Noni Juice. It has great health benefits and cures almost
> anything due to the chemicals that increase cellular growth.

Hmm, some people would imagine that another phrase for "chemicals that
increase cellular growth" would be "actual or potential carcinogens." It's
kind of funny how the uninformed would see "cellular growth" as something
automatically good. But then you could advertise a food as a "great source
of energy" without people noticing that scientifically speaking that phrase
means "supplies lots of calories."

There's an NCAM trial on Noni Juice, so we shall see if there's any
benefits.
Anth

news:[email protected]...

From: [email protected] (Timothy)