Alps Tour Publicity

nathan

Guest
10 of us are going to do a big tour in the Alps later this summer (see
http://aut.unitours.org/ for more info). Our local newspaper, The Los
Gatos Times, stumbled on the website when searching around for
interesting things to write about, so they sent out a writer and
photopgrapher to talk to us a couple of weeks ago. Here's the article
called '\"Crossing the Alps using one-wheel drive\"'
(http://www.lgwt.com/lgnews3.shtml).

Even though there are a number of slight inaccuracies and grammatical
mistakes, I like the article ok. Tonight when riding from home, the
first 2 drivers we saw yelled out the window how much they liked reading
it. So I guess almost any publicity for Unicycling tours is good
publicity.

---Nathan

--
nathan - BIG rides: Muni & Coker
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Nice article, Nathan! I've received lots of comments from people
locally after the article in the Norwich Bulletin.

--
U-Turn - Cool water for the flame

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

nathan wrote:
> (http://www.lgwt.com/lgnews3.shtml).
>
> Even though there are a number of slight inaccuracies

"fellow unicyclists have ridden through such countries as ... Europe"

Hmmmm.

Not bad otherwise, though.