Tour EPO: Who was it?

Hold My Beer An

Guest
I don't have time to look through the list Italians who didn't finish the tour to try to get an idea
of who the EPO positive in the Tour was. Does anyone here have the short list...?

Brian Trdina you freaking Dweeb. It was your Momma.....

news:[email protected]...

"Your Momma" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Brian Trdina you freaking Dweeb. It was your Momma.....
>

> "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I don't have time to look through the list Italians who didn't finish the tour to try to get an
>> idea of who the EPO positive in the Tour was. Does anyone here have the short list...?

I used the criteria of elimanting all non italians, All italians finishers and italian
stage winners.

Looking quickly at the italians that did win a stage or finish i got it down to 13 riders. Fasso 2
riders-Nicola Loda (Ita),Marco Velo (Ita) Vini 3 riders-Stefano Garzelli (Ita),Eddy Mazzoleni
(Ita),Marco Milesi(Ita) Saeco 3 riders-Leonardo Bertagnoli (Ita),Danilo Di Luca (Ita),Stefano Zanini
(Ita) Aleesio 4 riders-Fabio Baldato (Ita),Pietro Caucchioli (Ita),Raffaele Ferrara (Ita),Angelo
Furlan (Ita) Gerolsteiner-Davide Rebellin (Ita)

Chris <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Your Momma" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
>> Brian Trdina you freaking Dweeb. It was your Momma.....
>>

>> "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> I don't have time to look through the list Italians who didn't finish the tour to try to get an
>>> idea of who the EPO positive in the Tour was. Does anyone here have the short list...?
>>>

>I used the criteria of elimanting all non italians, All italians finishers and italian
>stage winners.
>
>Looking quickly at the italians that did win a stage or finish i got it down to 13 riders. Fasso 2
>riders-Nicola Loda (Ita),Marco Velo (Ita) Vini 3 riders-Stefano Garzelli (Ita),Eddy Mazzoleni
>(Ita),Marco Milesi(Ita) Saeco 3 riders-Leonardo Bertagnoli (Ita),Danilo Di Luca (Ita),Stefano
>Zanini (Ita) Aleesio 4 riders-Fabio Baldato (Ita),Pietro Caucchioli (Ita),Raffaele Ferrara
>(Ita),Angelo Furlan (Ita) Gerolsteiner-Davide Rebellin (Ita)

They also said he's not a big name, so cut out also Garzelli, Di Luca, Rebellin (and maybe even
Zanini, Baldato, Caucchioli) from that list.

BTW, rumours on some other ng say the right name is Milesi.