Oil remover

Rob

Guest
Anybody got a recommendation on a product to remove a chain imprint on
a nice new bike jersey? Arghhhhhhhhhh

thanks

-Rob

Rob wrote:
> Anybody got a recommendation on a product to remove a chain imprint on
> a nice new bike jersey? Arghhhhhhhhhh

These ought to do the trick:
<URL:http://tinyurl.com/df3ja>

Alternatively, smear in loads of Swarfega, leave for a few hours, then
wash the jersey and hope for the best. If there's still a mark after
that, Vanish soap might be worth a try. Good luck.

Rob wrote:
> Anybody got a recommendation on a product to remove a chain imprint on
> a nice new bike jersey? Arghhhhhhhhhh
>
> thanks
>
> -Rob

fairy liquid. not much though and test it first to make sure it doesn't
stain.

Rob wrote:
> Anybody got a recommendation on a product to remove a chain imprint on
> a nice new bike jersey? Arghhhhhhhhhh

I use Dabs hand cleaner when I've been working on oily things - works really
well. It's orangey citrus-based stuff, comes in a tub. Got it in Homebase, I
think.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:39:35 GMT, "Wally" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Rob wrote:
>> Anybody got a recommendation on a product to remove a chain imprint on
>> a nice new bike jersey? Arghhhhhhhhhh

>I use Dabs hand cleaner when I've been working on oily things - works really
>well. It's orangey citrus-based stuff, comes in a tub. Got it in Homebase, I
>think.

Thanks guys - have just attacked it with the swarfega - fortunately
it's already in "sprint king" green so shouldn't notice too badly....

-Rob

Rob wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:39:35 GMT, "Wally" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Rob wrote:
> >> Anybody got a recommendation on a product to remove a chain imprint on
> >> a nice new bike jersey? Arghhhhhhhhhh

> >I use Dabs hand cleaner when I've been working on oily things - works really
> >well. It's orangey citrus-based stuff, comes in a tub. Got it in Homebase, I
> >think.

> Thanks guys - have just attacked it with the swarfega - fortunately
> it's already in "sprint king" green so shouldn't notice too badly....

What were you doing? Is this the result of some strange Brian Harvey
type of accident?

Rob wrote:
> Thanks guys - have just attacked it with the swarfega - fortunately
> it's already in "sprint king" green so shouldn't notice too badly....

Has it got light green patches now where Swarfega has bleached the dye?

~PB

On 23 Jul 2005 08:19:37 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>What were you doing? Is this the result of some strange Brian Harvey
>type of accident?

Possibly, if Harvey has put some hooks on his garage roof and was
hanging his bike up the wrong way around. I feel the need to shoehorn
in a poor musical pun but can't think of how to get from here to
unchained melody. So I won't.

-Rob