Vive la Tour de Lance!

JCM

Guest
No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
American can do that.

No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.

French people suck.

Fat people suck even worse.

Fat French people suck donkey dong.

"JCM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
> American can do that.
>
> No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>
> French people suck.
>
> Fat people suck even worse.
>
> Fat French people suck donkey dong.

kill-files are a wonderful thing...

*plonk*

On 24 Jul 2005 16:43:12 -0000, [email protected] (JCM) wrote:

>No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
>American can do that.

Yup, Americans are very accomplished.

<fx: muffled snigger...>

>No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>
>French people suck.
>
>Fat people suck even worse.
>
>Fat French people suck donkey dong.

Zzzzzzzzz.........

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

-1 out of 10

tsarkon wrote:
> -1 out of 10
>
> "JCM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
>>American can do that.
>>
>>No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>>
>>French people suck.
>>
>>Fat people suck even worse.
>>
>>Fat French people suck donkey dong.

and to think it was so quiet around here for the last three weeks....
reletively speaking of course... Nothing worse than a bored Sunday reply
to a late Troll. A multi crossposted troll no less. Some parents need
to lock down thier offspring.

in message <[email protected]>, Peewiglet
('[email protected]') wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2005 16:43:12 -0000, [email protected] (JCM) wrote:
>
>>No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only
>>an American can do that.

> Yup, Americans are very accomplished.
>
> <fx: muffled snigger...>

Somebody on the radio just said that Armstrong embodied everything about
what it is to be an American. I really could /not/ have put it better
myself.

...but have you *seen* the size of the world wide spider?

On 2005-07-24, Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
> in message <[email protected]>, Peewiglet
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> On 24 Jul 2005 16:43:12 -0000, [email protected] (JCM) wrote:
>>
>>>No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only
>>>an American can do that.

>> Yup, Americans are very accomplished.
>>
>> <fx: muffled snigger...>

> Somebody on the radio just said that Armstrong embodied everything about
> what it is to be an American. I really could /not/ have put it better
> myself.

That's a little unfair, as he hasn't actually taken France or indeed any
other country at the point of the laser-guided bomb, unlike some of his
Texan compatriots. Hopefully the competition for the maillot janue in next
year's Tour will be a bit more interesting to watch, even if Discovery win
it again.

Regards,

-david

"JCM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
> American can do that.
>
> No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>
> French people suck.
>
> Fat people suck even worse.
>
> Fat French people suck donkey dong.

When you go to France you'll note that if a waiter comes up to an overweight
person he automatically addresses him in English. This is because fat people
are usually 1) Americans 2) Brits or 3) Germans.

When I saw a French perons considered to be "fat" in France, it was always
someone whom Americans would consider slightly overweight.

JCM wrote:

> No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
> American can do that.
>
> No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>
> French people suck.
>
> Fat people suck even worse.
>
> Fat French people suck donkey dong.

Jan is fat and *German* ;-)

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
> JCM wrote:
>
> > No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
> > American can do that.
> >
> > No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
> >
> > French people suck.
> >
> > Fat people suck even worse.
> >
> > Fat French people suck donkey dong.
> >

> Jan is fat and *German* ;-)

That is why Lance was using English on the podium instead of French ;-)

...d

I submit that on or about Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:59:53 GMT, the person
known to the court as "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> made a
statement (<[email protected]> in
Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

>When you go to France you'll note that if a waiter comes up to an overweight
>person he automatically addresses him in English. This is because fat people
>are usually 1) Americans 2) Brits or 3) Germans.

http://www.oecd.org/document/16/0,2340,en_2649_34631_2085200_1_1_1_1,00.html

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> I submit that on or about Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:59:53 GMT, the person
> known to the court as "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> made a
> statement (<[email protected]> in
> Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:
>
> >When you go to France you'll note that if a waiter comes up to an overweight
> >person he automatically addresses him in English. This is because fat people
> >are usually 1) Americans 2) Brits or 3) Germans....and need to be blubberslapped!

this horrible american habit to use "viva la" even with masculine words
when they try to sound
Spanish is just ridiculous :
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="viva+la"&btnG=Google+Search

but now you're doing it in French, that's great, you're a pionneer !

viva la USA !!

JCM wrote:
> No Frenchman could win the Tour de France seven times in a row. Only an
> American can do that.
>
> No fat person could even compete in the Tour de France.
>
> French people suck.
>
> Fat people suck even worse.
>
> Fat French people suck donkey dong.

I submit that on or about 25 Jul 2005 06:06:03 -0700, the person known
to the court as "The Daily Rant" <[email protected]> made
a statement (<[email protected]>
in Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

>Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>> I submit that on or about Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:59:53 GMT, the person
>> known to the court as "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> made a
>> statement (<[email protected]> in
>> Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:
>>
>> >When you go to France you'll note that if a waiter comes up to an overweight
>> >person he automatically addresses him in English. This is because fat people
>> >are usually 1) Americans 2) Brits or 3) Germans....and need to be blubberslapped!

Er, I don't think I wrote any of that. And the bit that Tom wrote has
been edited.

Guy