Jedrzejczak 1 hand finish in 200 fly final

Shut up, she won and face up with it!

U¿ytkownik "Gerrit 't Hart" <[email protected]> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:[email protected]...

> "Rick Beerendonk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Jedrzejczak won the 200 fly at the World Championschips. Schipper was
>> just
>> 0.04 later.
>>
>> But... Jedrzejczak finished with 1 hand. Australian protest didn't help.
>>
>> Video and images:
>>

> http://www.beerendonk.net/2005/07/wk05-jedrzejczak-had-gediskwalificeerd.htm
>>
>> Rick
>>

> And what's more the Pole did a mini stroke with the other hand which no
> doubt was the reason she touched first!
>
> Gerrit
>

> Shut up, she won and face up with it!

I won't feel proud winning by cheating!

I do think that she might have finished unconsciously and just did what she
also does in practice. Her reaction after the race showed she did expect a
disqualification.

Rick