stickey stuff

no spam for me

Guest
Anybody got an idea as to what to put on my glove palms so they grab the bar
ends a little bettter? They are just knurled Aluminum bar ends. I had a
pair of cheapie gloves that had this tackey rubber stuff on them that was
great on the grips AND the Bar Ends but this latest pair are just smooth
leather. I was kind shocked even the pricey gloves at my LBS didn't have
the stickey stuff.

Any ideas??

no spam for me wrote:
> Anybody got an idea as to what to put on my glove palms so they grab the bar
> ends a little bettter? They are just knurled Aluminum bar ends. I had a
> pair of cheapie gloves that had this tackey rubber stuff on them that was
> great on the grips AND the Bar Ends but this latest pair are just smooth
> leather. I was kind shocked even the pricey gloves at my LBS didn't have
> the stickey stuff.
>
> Any ideas??

Pine Tar

If you must.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

> no spam for me wrote:
>> Anybody got an idea as to what to put on my glove palms so they grab
>> the bar ends a little bettter? They are just knurled Aluminum bar
>> ends. I had a pair of cheapie gloves that had this tackey rubber
>> stuff on them that was great on the grips AND the Bar Ends but this
>> latest pair are just smooth leather. I was kind shocked even the
>> pricey gloves at my LBS didn't have the stickey stuff.
>>
>> Any ideas??

silicone, as in caulk. or fabric paint.

Per "no spam for me" <no_ [email protected]>:
>Anybody got an idea as to what to put on my glove palms so they grab the bar
>ends a little bettter?

I wrapped my bar ends in handlebar tape.
--
PeteCresswell