Asian Castings to Host Famous Bicycle Manufacturer in Taiwan (new article)

Michael J. Klein

Guest
Mr. Darrell McCulloch of Llewellyn Custom Bicycles is coming to Taiwan
in the month of September. I have a new article in progress which
will document his activites here as well as offer the opportunity for
readers to pose questions for Mr. McCulloch (much the same as I did
for TW-Bents).

http://www.asiancastings.com/llewellynbikes.htm

I will be updating the article with comments and photography as items
become available.

Michael J. Klein & Asian Castings Consortium
[email protected]
Yangmei Jen (Hukou), Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:50:21 +0800, Michael J. Klein
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mr. Darrell McCulloch of Llewellyn Custom Bicycles is coming to Taiwan
>in the month of September. I have a new article in progress which
>will document his activites here as well as offer the opportunity for
>readers to pose questions for Mr. McCulloch (much the same as I did
>for TW-Bents).
>
>http://www.asiancastings.com/llewellynbikes.htm
>
>I will be updating the article with comments and photography as items
>become available.
>
>Michael J. Klein & Asian Castings Consortium
>[email protected]
>Yangmei Jen (Hukou), Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
>Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings

Mr. McCullouch will be here this Sunday. Any questions or comments
for him may be directed to the blog: http://asiancastings.blogspot.com
We look forward to presenting readers' comments during his visit.

Thanks to all.