(OT) John Gunterman Lives!

Bill Sornson wrote:
> snackerpoo wrote:
>
>>"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>>http://www.bigad.com.au/

>>I tried the link and it locked down my IE

> I said yes to the little question dealie and it ran fine.
>
> Security setting issue?

You must be loose. I didn't even see a popup or anything to click.

--
Slack - tighter than a bullfrog's cornhole

Jimbo (san) wrote:
> Bill Sornson Wrote:
> > http://www.bigad.com.au/

> Now that was a big ad.. I hope they sell some... ummm what was it about
> again??
>
> Funny stuff!
>

> Jimbo(san)
>
> --
> Jimbo(san)

Can't remember... but I'm sure thirsty all of a sudden!

/s

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Try the "response" website (http://www.smallad.be/), which also
> links the original. Watch the big one first.

Small ad works fine. Big ad is Linux-intolerant.

Bummer!

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>
>>Try the "response" website (http://www.smallad.be/), which also
>>links the original. Watch the big one first.

> Small ad works fine. Big ad is Linux-intolerant.
>
> Bummer!
>
> CC

It doesn't seem to like Firefox either.
Since I normally avoid ads, I'm not jumping through any hoops to view one.
The small one was mildly amusing.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Corvus Corvax wrote:
>> Bill Sornson wrote:
>>
>>> Try the "response" website (http://www.smallad.be/), which also
>>> links the original. Watch the big one first.

>> Small ad works fine. Big ad is Linux-intolerant.
>>
>> Bummer!
>>
>> CC
>>

> It doesn't seem to like Firefox either.
> Since I normally avoid ads, I'm not jumping through any hoops to view
> one. The small one was mildly amusing.

Small one is only funny in relation to the big one. (No junior high school
jokes!)

Sorn-eye