www.fatspanneruk.com

adam wrote:
> "Tim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Spamming the address of a trade only site which is incomplete &
>> flaky really isn't going to get you much buisness.
>> --
>> Tim.
>>
>> [email protected]

> Especially one selling "Allan keys" and "Chainwips" !

Chainwips: edible bondage accoutrements.

HTH, BS

> only if you are interested

Hey, if only spammers would put that in the e-mails I get, I wouldn't be so
upset!

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Thanks all for your responses.

We had no intension of spamming and thought by putting it in only this forum
we were doing a good thing.

We want to make the site a good site for mountain bikers not only to buy
quality products but also to gain interest in the brand. The site is not a
retail site so you shouldn't think that we are trying to push the products
to yourselves. If you are a retailer you may be interested in the brand and
the selection of tools on offer.

You never know if your first you may become a regional retailer of the
brand.

We are very interested in your views on the site, rip it apart, give us
grief and let us know how we can improve it for yourselves.

Regards
Nik
http://www.fatspanneruk.com

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:hAKRe.21656$hp.742@lakeread08...