Piracetam?

viv

Guest
Anyone out there have anything positive or negative to say about
Piracetam? I'm considering trying some, but would prefer to hear from
real world users first rather than unquestioningly accepting claims
made about it.

At 55 my brain could use a jolt of something.

viv

Try Huperzine A. You don't need a prescription.
I have tried two kinds with GNC brand being the
best. I have taken up to 250mcg. 200mcg is
the ideal amount for me.

I don't really believe in "smart" drugs but it does
provide a boost.

viv wrote:
> Anyone out there have anything positive or negative to say about
> Piracetam? I'm considering trying some, but would prefer to hear from
> real world users first rather than unquestioningly accepting claims
> made about it.
>
> At 55 my brain could use a jolt of something.
>
> viv

COMMENT:

You'll find it's a pretty weak pill. It takes two or three tablets even
to give you a mild caffeine-like buzz for a few hours. A lot of money
for not much.

SBH