OT: Free XBox360 - 2 weeks left!! (Conga Line available for people having trouble getting referals)

Bob

Guest
In order to help some other people having trouble with referals, I
figured I'd start a Conga Line

Here's how.....

1) Go to http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525 and sign up

http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=21997525

2) Sign up for InstantCast (Offer is called "Be a Star") under their
"Complete Offers" section. As long as you cancel within 14 days, your
credit card will not be charged a cent! (3.99 after that, but just
cancel in 14 days and pay nothing!)

3) Once you have signed up for InstantCast, send a confirmation email
to [email protected] with Title "Conga Line Request" along with
your id number from freepay

4) When your offer (InstantCast or other) clears with freepay (should
be immediately), you will be added to the "Conga Line"

5) The next 8 people to sign up will use your referal number

6) Then just Wait for November 15 for your XBox 360 to arrive!!!

This is for real.... see stories on their sister site (freeipods.com)

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18
http://www.dailyillini.com/media/pa.../News/Free-Ipod.Offer.Legitimate-823423.shtml
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050627/cgm011.html?.v=12

On 12 Sep 2005 21:03:02 -0500, "Bob" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz>
wrote:

>Bob spammmed:
>
>"Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In order to help some other people having trouble with referals, I
>> figured I'd start a Conga Line

>Allow me to point out that THIS IS NOT ME!
>
>Bob

Too many Bobs.

Bob, bob, bob,
Bob, bob-a-spam.

OBFood: I stuffed oven dried cherry tomatoes, rosemary, feta and a
touch of minced jalapeno into pork chops for dinner tonight. Grilled
up pretty good, they did.

modom

"Bob" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> said:

> Bob spammmed:
>
> "Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In order to help some other people having trouble with referals, I
> > figured I'd start a Conga Line

> Allow me to point out that THIS IS NOT ME!

That's a very good thing to know. *You* would have given this some
credibility.

Carol