OT: Welcome To America

fudge

Guest
WELCOME TO AMERICA ??????

A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States.
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank
you Mr. American for letting me in this country!"

But the passer-by says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican".

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such
a beautiful country here in America!"

The person says, "I no American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes
his hand and says "Thank you for the
wonderful America!"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East, I am not an
American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Russia!"

So he is puzzled, and asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The Russian lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says, "Probably at work."

fudge wrote:

> WELCOME TO AMERICA ??????

[Hateful "joke" deleted]

Wow, what can I say.

*plonk*

Brian

fudge wrote:
> WELCOME TO AMERICA ??????

What an ugly, hateful story.
Let me guess...you voted for Dubya.

gloria p

fudge wrote:

Nasty joke.

Pack it in, fudge.

Pastorio

Puester wrote:

> fudge wrote:
> > WELCOME TO AMERICA ??????
> >

> What an ugly, hateful story.

Especially considering it's the recent immigrants more likely to be
working two jobs doing nasty **** "regular" folk wouldn't touch.

Brian

Default User wrote:

> Puester wrote:
>
> > fudge wrote:
> > > WELCOME TO AMERICA ??????
> > >

> > What an ugly, hateful story.

> Especially considering it's the recent immigrants more likely to be
> working two jobs doing nasty **** "regular" folk wouldn't touch.

Not the Russians - they are either sponging off the system big - time or are
engaged in nefarious criminal activities...

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Default User wrote:
>
>>Puester wrote:

>>>What an ugly, hateful story.

>>Especially considering it's the recent immigrants more likely to be
>>working two jobs doing nasty **** "regular" folk wouldn't touch.
>>

> Not the Russians - they are either sponging off the system big - time or are
> engaged in nefarious criminal activities...

What a boner you are. Here in the Shenandoah Valley, we have a sizable
new Russian population and they're hard, hard workers. Built themselves
a big church that's filled a few times a week. Opened grocery stores and
trades shops. Work in agriculture and retail.

Pastorio

> Especially considering it's the recent immigrants more likely to be
> working two jobs doing nasty **** "regular" folk wouldn't touch.

And willing to ride public tran or a bicycle to get there - on time,
every time, every day, and on Holidays, without as much as a complaint.

-L.
(Give me an immigrant over a Gen-X slacker, anyday.)