books - recommend?

Mogens Henckel

Guest
Hi

I'm thinking about buying one of these books....do you recommend any of them?

Triathlete's Training Bible by Joe Friel Triathlete Magazine's Complete Triathlon Book

looking forward to your responds

Mogens

I have both and they are both very good. If you are not a great swimmer, I would also recommend
Total Immersion by Terry Laughlin. Very well done teaching efficient swimming instead of just
preaching more laps.

Good luck and happy racing.

"Mogens Henckel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi
>
> I'm thinking about buying one of these books....do you recommend any of them?
>
> Triathlete's Training Bible by Joe Friel Triathlete Magazine's Complete Triathlon Book
>
> looking forward to your responds
>
> Mogens

hi Mogans, excuse the intrusion, but I have Joe Friel's book available at half.com for much less
than you would pay new and it's in great shape. If you're interested follow this link:
http://tinyurl.com/kxwf

thanks for looking!