i need a transplant (sniff)

mike

Guest
hello good friends and neighbours all,

neighbours from crime (or so i thought), and became the victim of it.
Complications in
hospital following this resulted in a serious illness. I now need a toe
transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for toe
transplants, too. Please volunteer to be a toe donor:

i know you guys have been wondering, so let "mr. spodo" (that's what all the
kiddies call me) tell you just how this happened.

yes, it is true. i'm going to die rather sooner than i'd like. i tried to
protect my
neighbors from crime (hey, i thought they were being attacked) and became a
victim.

i heard screaming coming from my neighbour's flat. she is a single mother
with a retarded (but not too badly retarded, mind you) 9-year old son.
hearing the screams i thought they needed protection from some sort of
lowlife other than myself. plus it would be a chance to see little percival.

(as it turned out, the lady of the house was screaming after she noticed
a red spot on the 9 -year-old's underwear while doing the laundry.

she asked the child what had made him bleed "from there."

"mr. spodo hurt me. he put his thing in there. but he told me not to tell.
that no one would understand and they would be mad at him," said little
percy, his
face aflame with embarrassment and shame.

anyway, as i was running over there in my bare feet (i had been exercising,
as a matter of fact, yanking my pulley after i had given it a proper lube
job) i stepped on a nail. damn it! i was having such a lovely afternoon,
exercising and daydreaming about little percy.

but i digress.

the result of my stepping on the nail was a nasty puncture wound, similar to
little percy's as a matter of fact, but mine didn't bleed nearly as much,
thank god.

as i approached their first floor flat , the missus came tearing out
clutching a carving knife. and she was making a beeline for your's truly.

i'm quite a thinker as you all know. and i put together what had happened in
a flash. percy had failed to keep our little secret. (i wonder if i can get
the all that ice cream and the 5 pounds back from the little blighter).

i turned tail and ran. i made good my escape and hid in a park until
nightfall. i then made my way to hospital to have my great toe examined, for
that was where the nail entered.

i was lying in a bed waiting to see a physician when i heard a gruff voice
right outside my door.

"have you a mr. spodosaurus here? we've managed to follow a small trail of
blood here from the scene of a ghastly crime against god, man, a little boy
and nature overall. and we believe the blood came from mr. spodosaurus'
great toe."

i shat myself instantly. not just a little squirter "i **** my pants" type
of thing that i always get after drinking too much but rather and explosive
blast of fecal matter that left my anus at mach speed or more i dare say.

plus i had had a rather large lunch that day.need i say more, boys?

i was practically afloat in **** in no time. and some of it found its way
into the puncture wound on my great toe.

now gangrene has set in.

you know the rest of the story. i need a toe transplant.

can you help?

thank you,

mr. spodo

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:12:52 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

>You may care to apply to the TBR School of Aspiring Trolls, who will
>usually accept any thick ***** that wanders in and is able to sign
>his/her name.

Wrong! They need cash too.

>The founder and President of the TBR School of Aspiring Trolls may be
>contacted at the majority of Usenet newsgroups, where he is currently
>posting all manner of repetitive infantile ****, which should suit
>your own style admirably.

Why? I am right here.

>I hope this helps.

Me or him?

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 22:48:33 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Charles Ponsonby Smythe, Esq
>> Chairman & Chief Executive

>Since when have you been promoted to CEO? It was just last month you were
>working in the mail room.

He actually flips burgers at MacDonalds.

"John" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> I have neither the time nor the inclination to go into the background
>> to this long-running feud.
>>
>> Suffice to say that if you feel sympathy for 'Dolly the Hippo' it is
>> entirely misplaced, and you are doing her no favours by bringing her
>> to my attention.

>I feel sympathy for no one. Not even hurricane victims. Does it make you
>feel like a bigger man trying to belittle an internet character? Post some
>pics of you. Let's see if you're not a typical ugly, bad teeth limy *******.

http://www.looevalleyrotary.org/JH Trafalgar.jpg
http://www.rotaryhistoryfellowship.org/committee/images/hudson.jpg

news:[email protected]...

*******.

> http://www.looevalleyrotary.org/JH Trafalgar.jpg
> http://www.rotaryhistoryfellowship.org/committee/images/hudson.jpg

O......M.....G. Mr. Hudson belongs to such a 'prestigious' organization as
the Rotary, and he calls fellow citizens 'Dolly the Hippo'? How service and
community gathering is that? I am amazed. I wonder if Carl-Wilhelm
Stenhammar knows he doesn't "help build goodwill and peace in the world?"
Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought the Rotary clubs were a bunch of people gathering
to have BBQ's? LMAO

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:18:33 -0400, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

>"John" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>

>>> I have neither the time nor the inclination to go into the background
>>> to this long-running feud.
>>>
>>> Suffice to say that if you feel sympathy for 'Dolly the Hippo' it is
>>> entirely misplaced, and you are doing her no favours by bringing her
>>> to my attention.

>>I feel sympathy for no one. Not even hurricane victims. Does it make you
>>feel like a bigger man trying to belittle an internet character? Post some
>>pics of you. Let's see if you're not a typical ugly, bad teeth limy *******.

>http://www.looevalleyrotary.org/JH Trafalgar.jpg
>http://www.rotaryhistoryfellowship.org/committee/images/hudson.jpg

Thank you John, I hope that satisfies our namesake. ;o)

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 05:01:56 GMT, "John"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

>> >I feel sympathy for no one. Not even hurricane victims. Does it make you
>> >feel like a bigger man trying to belittle an internet character? Post

>some
>> >pics of you. Let's see if you're not a typical ugly, bad teeth limy

>*******.
>>
>> http://www.looevalleyrotary.org/JH Trafalgar.jpg
>> http://www.rotaryhistoryfellowship.org/committee/images/hudson.jpg

>O......M.....G. Mr. Hudson belongs to such a 'prestigious' organization as
>the Rotary, and he calls fellow citizens 'Dolly the Hippo'? How service and
>community gathering is that? I am amazed. I wonder if Carl-Wilhelm
>Stenhammar knows he doesn't "help build goodwill and peace in the world?"

Are you implying that HUDSON doesn't always apply the "Four Way Test"
(http://www.looevalleyrotary.org/) to each and every post he favours
us with? I think you'll find that all his output conforms to the
following:

1. Is it the Truth?

2. Is it Fair to all Concerned?

3. Will it Build Goodwill and Better Friendships?

4. Will it be Beneficial to all Concerned?

'cos after all anything less would make him a tad hypocritical,
wouldn't it?

Ellis

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:55:50 +0100, Ellis <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 05:01:56 GMT, "John"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>some

>>*******.
>>>
>>> http://www.looevalleyrotary.org/JH Trafalgar.jpg
>>> http://www.rotaryhistoryfellowship.org/committee/images/hudson.jpg

>>O......M.....G. Mr. Hudson belongs to such a 'prestigious' organization as
>>the Rotary, and he calls fellow citizens 'Dolly the Hippo'? How service and
>>community gathering is that? I am amazed. I wonder if Carl-Wilhelm
>>Stenhammar knows he doesn't "help build goodwill and peace in the world?"

>Are you implying that HUDSON doesn't always apply the "Four Way Test"
>(http://www.looevalleyrotary.org/) to each and every post he favours
>us with? I think you'll find that all his output conforms to the
>following:
>
>1. Is it the Truth?
>
>2. Is it Fair to all Concerned?
>
>3. Will it Build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
>
>4. Will it be Beneficial to all Concerned?
>
>'cos after all anything less would make him a tad hypocritical,
>wouldn't it?

Quite so dear boy, quite so; my thanks for drawing these high ideals
to the attention of some of our less salubrious contributors,
particularly as you are of good standing in the community and always
such a paragon of virtue.

Do as you would be done by Ellis, for it's a sure thing, Rotary
idealism notwithstanding, that if you are gratuitously rude and
provocative to me, yea verily I shall always be pleased to give you a
hefty reciprocal kick in the balls.

If you are desirous of getting involved in Dolly the Hippo's personal
on-line feuds, and in particular the one she enjoys with me, then do
let me know and I will of course be delighted to engage in some sport
with you too!! ;o)

(Sorry I didn't reply sooner old dear, but I have been away on a much
needed and well-deserved holiday. I had a great time, how about you?)