OT: Scoop Away

Andy

Guest
TV Commercial: A woman is on a roof top when she slips and is hanging onto
a rain gutter looking into a window and sees Scoop Away litter mix. She
then reaches in, grabs a slotted "something" and proceeds to raise THE
LARGEST CAT TURD I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Then, I think she faints from
the stink and crashes to the ground??

Sorry!

Andy

One time on Usenet, Andy <q> said:

> TV Commercial: A woman is on a roof top when she slips and is hanging onto
> a rain gutter looking into a window and sees Scoop Away litter mix. She
> then reaches in, grabs a slotted "something" and proceeds to raise THE
> LARGEST CAT TURD I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Then, I think she faints from
> the stink and crashes to the ground??
>
> Sorry!

That's not a turd (or, as my stepmonster calls it "kitty-roca) -- it's
a clump of that's made when the cat pees into the cat litter. Then you
scoop it out with a kitty litter scoop...

--
Jani in WA (S'mee)
~ mom, Trollup, novice cook ~

S'mee wrote:

> That's not a turd (or, as my stepmonster calls it "kitty-roca) -- it's
> a clump of that's made when the cat pees into the cat litter. Then you
> scoop it out with a kitty litter scoop...

WHEW!!! Thank you, S'mee!

I love cats and they love me, but I've never had one. I had to cat watch
once for my neighbor. About nine cats. They accepted me, looking down
from a spiral staircase of a cat lounge (?).

I just never...

Think happy thoughts! Think happy thoughts!

:)

Andy

Andy wrote:
> TV Commercial: A woman is on a roof top when she slips and is hanging onto
> a rain gutter looking into a window and sees Scoop Away litter mix. She
> then reaches in, grabs a slotted "something" and proceeds to raise THE
> LARGEST CAT TURD I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Then, I think she faints from
> the stink and crashes to the ground??

My babies have three litter boxes... twice a day they make sure I do a
through job scoopimg out the offensive stronza doras. hehe

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stronzo

Sheldon

Andy wrote:
> TV Commercial: A woman is on a roof top when she slips and is hanging onto
> a rain gutter looking into a window and sees Scoop Away litter mix. She
> then reaches in, grabs a slotted "something" and proceeds to raise THE
> LARGEST CAT TURD I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Then, I think she faints from
> the stink and crashes to the ground??
>
> Sorry!

Not a turd, sir, but a clump of cat litter inspired by an average kitty
wiz. The "slotted something" is a litter scoop, a well-known object to
cat owners.

After she disposes of the clump, the guttering she is clinging to lets
go and drops her down to another window, where she hangs in full view of
a gentleman who is no gentleman.

Why is she on the roof to begin with, you say? She's trying to retrieve
her cat, also on the roof.

pennyaline wrote:

> Why is she on the roof to begin with, you say? She's trying to retrieve
> her cat, also on the roof.

I partly remember a tv or film segment where a stubborn (fear?) cat up a
tree refused to come down. It was rescued by a fireman (?) who stood near
the tree and opened a can of tuna fish. The cat quickly made it's way down
from the tree. Simple.

All the best,

Andy

Andy wrote:
> pennyaline wrote:
>
> > Why is she on the roof to begin with, you say? She's trying to retrieve
> > her cat, also on the roof.

> I partly remember a tv or film segment where a stubborn (fear?) cat up a
> tree refused to come down. It was rescued by a fireman (?) who stood near
> the tree and opened a can of tuna fish. The cat quickly made it's way down
> from the tree.

Same results had your momma spread her legs... hehe.

Hey, iffn yer gonna get shot down may as well be for a reason.

Sheldon