or Connect
Cycling Forums › Forums › Bikes › Mountain Bikes › Derailleurhanger.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Derailleurhanger.com

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Hi,

I searched high and low for a hanger that would fit my Mongoose. I ran
across this website and he has the one I need. Great site and he helped me
get the part I needed.


Al
post #2 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Sharon and Allen Nichols wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I searched high and low for a hanger that would fit my Mongoose. I ran
> across this website and he has the one I need. Great site and he helped me
> get the part I needed.
>
>
> Al
>
>



Gee! Thanks for telling us all what it was, too. That was so nice of
you. Would it be derailleurhangers.com?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
post #3 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Sharon and Allen Nichols wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I searched high and low for a hanger that would fit my

Mongoose. I ran
> > across this website and he has the one I need. Great site and he

helped me
> > get the part I needed.
> >
> >
> > Al
> >
> >

>
>
> Gee! Thanks for telling us all what it was, too. That was so nice

of
> you. Would it be derailleurhangers.com?


That was in the subject.

Put down the cheese steak and step away from the computer before
someone gets hurt.
post #4 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

bicycle@charter.net wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>Sharon and Allen Nichols wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>> I searched high and low for a hanger that would fit my

>
> Mongoose. I ran
>
>>>across this website and he has the one I need. Great site and he

>
> helped me
>
>>>get the part I needed.
>>>
>>>
>>>Al
>>>
>>>

>>
>>
>>Gee! Thanks for telling us all what it was, too. That was so nice

>
> of
>
>>you. Would it be derailleurhangers.com?

>
>
> That was in the subject.
>
> Put down the cheese steak and step away from the computer before
> someone gets hurt.
>


Wow. Blinded by cheesesteak. Who wudda thunk it? Sorry about that. I
swear I didn't see it there.

BTW, I don't eat cheesesteaks. Never have and never will. The thought
of topping grease encrusted cheap beef with artificially colored and
flavored cheese wiz is the most apalling thing in the world.

Now give me a "gotta have it" size Coldstone with chocolate ice cream,
m&m's, kit kat, and chocolate syrup mixed in and I am all over it! I'll
be blinded for a week. In fact, I think I'll go right now. 2:19 PM -
5/14/05.

BYE!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
post #5 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Mongoose killer a Rattlesnake. But in this case every
ride on one.
post #6 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

So you recommend Coldstone. Got one down the road 2 1/2
miles. Sure not on a Mongoose Cheesestake Philly corner of where Nabisco
is on the Blvd NE Philly. Use to be a bar 3x10 years ago.
post #7 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

crazy6r54@webtv.net wrote:
> So you recommend Coldstone. Got one down the road 2 1/2
> miles. Sure not on a Mongoose Cheesestake Philly corner of where Nabisco
> is on the Blvd NE Philly. Use to be a bar 3x10 years ago.
>



Yup. Back from Coldstone. The line was out of the building, but well
worth the wait. Looks like I won't be eating dinner tonight. The
Nabisco plant is still there, don't recall seeing any cheesesteak place.
That Nabisco place is a pain in the butt. My mother has people who
work there and they feel the need to constantly give her Nabisco
products. I'm not talking one package, I'm talking boxes. I have
friggin Teddy Grahams coming out my ass. The kids can't eat them fast
enough, so they end up hot and limpy from sitting out in the garage.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
post #8 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> bicycle@charter.net wrote:
> > Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> >
> >>Sharon and Allen Nichols wrote:
> >>
> >>>Hi,
> >>>
> >>> I searched high and low for a hanger that would fit my

> >
> > Mongoose. I ran
> >
> >>>across this website and he has the one I need. Great site and he

> >
> > helped me
> >
> >>>get the part I needed.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Al
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>Gee! Thanks for telling us all what it was, too. That was so nice

> >
> > of
> >
> >>you. Would it be derailleurhangers.com?

> >
> >
> > That was in the subject.
> >
> > Put down the cheese steak and step away from the computer before
> > someone gets hurt.
> >

>
> Wow. Blinded by cheesesteak. Who wudda thunk it? Sorry about that.

I
> swear I didn't see it there.
>
> BTW, I don't eat cheesesteaks. Never have and never will. The

thought
> of topping grease encrusted cheap beef with artificially colored and
> flavored cheese wiz is the most apalling thing in the world.


Sinner!


>
> Now give me a "gotta have it" size Coldstone with chocolate ice

cream,
> m&m's, kit kat, and chocolate syrup mixed in and I am all over it!

I'll
> be blinded for a week. In fact, I think I'll go right now. 2:19 PM

-
> 5/14/05.
>
> BYE!


Grab me a preztel on the corner while you're out. Thanx.
post #9 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Nelson Binch wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <mitchellNOSPAM@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> news:Z6-dnQx1M_QZxxvfRVn-jg@giganews.com...
> | crazy6r54@webtv.net wrote:
> | > So you recommend Coldstone. Got one down the road 2 1/2
> | > miles. Sure not on a Mongoose Cheesestake Philly corner of where Nabisco
> | > is on the Blvd NE Philly. Use to be a bar 3x10 years ago.
> | >
> |
> |
> | Yup. Back from Coldstone. The line was out of the building, but well
> | worth the wait. Looks like I won't be eating dinner tonight. The
> | Nabisco plant is still there, don't recall seeing any cheesesteak place.
> | That Nabisco place is a pain in the butt. My mother has people who
> | work there and they feel the need to constantly give her Nabisco
> | products. I'm not talking one package, I'm talking boxes. I have
> | friggin Teddy Grahams coming out my ass. The kids can't eat them fast
> | enough, so they end up hot and limpy from sitting out in the garage.
> |
> I never could get up the gumption to try a Coldstone. Something about the
> way they display the ice cream just didn't appeal to me. I usually end up
> at the Dairy Queen at the other end of the mall having a hot fudge sundae.
>
>


It's actually very good ice cream, alone. It has an 16% butter fat
content, plus no Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Carragenan, or other
emulsifier. The only other ice cream that has that much fat is one of
the Ben and Jerry flavors (forgot which one). How do I know this? I
worked for an ice cream ingredients company for five years. We got to
test all the new products!

Give it a shot. You don't have to mix anything into it.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
post #10 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Make them snack food on a long ride. If you can
put down all that rich icecream you sure can put up with some Nabisco. I
OD on those cream filled chocolate chip cookies they make and I was at
work. First the sugar high comes on and then its like I'm full feeling
and nap time. And who takes a nap not me. That cheesestake place is or
was 2 years ago behind the gas station and storage place. Next to the
boarded up old States Store. And if you don't recall what a State Store
was then your to young. Never have busted up a derailleur hanger. Have
done a few steel ones and broke out 2 adjustable wrenches one two three
fixo. Still have two steel ones and the other 5 are AL and last 2 are
geared hubs 3 speeds with drum brakes. Thats my bike room which looks
like the LBS. And all I ride just Friday night it was the yellow Access
with Markie Mark. Saturday morning it was K2 Attack 3.0 with Markie Mark
again. And we came real close incounter with a day time coon may have
been rabid. It was walking around like an unfixed cat in heat and making
that coon sound and then he saw us he roared.
post #11 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> BTW, I don't eat cheesesteaks. Never have and never will. The thought
> of topping grease encrusted cheap beef with artificially colored and
> flavored cheese wiz is the most apalling thing in the world.
>


Then you are not really from eastern PA, turn in your buggy immeadiately.
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
remove "mydebt" to reply

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."
Edward R. Murrow
post #12 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

Craig Brossman wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> BTW, I don't eat cheesesteaks. Never have and never will. The
>> thought of topping grease encrusted cheap beef with artificially
>> colored and flavored cheese wiz is the most apalling thing in the world.
>>

>
> Then you are not really from eastern PA, turn in your buggy immeadiately.



That's right. I was born in Queens, New York. I know what a *real*
pretzel looks and tastes like. Not those soggy small things you get in
Philly.

And no, I do not have a New Yawk dialect but my parents do.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
post #13 of 13

Re: Derailleurhanger.com

crazy6r54@webtv.net wrote:
> Born under a bad sign. NYC me too. And I remember
> both petzels and NYC beats Philly 10 to 1. So you can hang that on your
> derailleur hanger.
>


Thought we were talking cheese steaks.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
remove "mydebt" to reply

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."
Edward R. Murrow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mountain Bikes
Cycling Forums › Forums › Bikes › Mountain Bikes › Derailleurhanger.com