Seat Maintenance

Dave Clary

Guest
A question concerning the seat on my EZ-1. I am a prolific producer of perspiration. It's a good
trait to have when living in humid climates. However, I'm wondering if that seat cushion is going to
get rather "ripe" if I don't do some kind of cleaning. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx EZ-1SC Pilot (Texas P-38 Squadron Retired) Home:
http://home.stx.rr.com/dclary

Dave Clary <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> A question concerning the seat on my EZ-1. I am a prolific producer of perspiration. It's a good
> trait to have when living in humid climates. However, I'm wondering if that seat cushion is going
> to get rather "ripe" if I don't do some kind of cleaning. Any ideas?

Yes Dave, if you dont't clean a recumbent seat, you'll constantly find youself leaning forward in
the seat. <g>

Don