Is this gay?

Yves Ladouche

Guest
Hello Gentlemen of RBR,
The other day I was on a ride around town and as I rode through the alley
behind the local bicycle shop I joined up with a guy who fixes bikes there.
He said he was starting his training ride so we rode for a while together.
About halfway to the river he stopped to take a leak. So I slowed down so he
could catch up with me but he started yelling at me to stop. He yelled out
that I should come back. I'm thinking that his just rode over a broken beer
bottle or something so I turned around. I got near to him and he was just
staring at me with his junk in his hands. He said that he couldn't pee
alone. And I was like "Uh huh. What the hell is wrong with you?" And he said
that I'm not supposed to ride away from a guy who has to pee on the side of
the road. And didn't I know that? So I'm like "What - In fagville?" And he
said "No - I'm not a ***. I'm a bike racer!"

So, I'm not a bike racer, and I didn't know what he meant anyway. So I left
him there alone. So then I started looking around the Internet for bike
racing info and I see people talking about how it's not right to ride away
from a bike racer who's taking a leak on the side of the road. And I'm
thinking that can't be right. Everybody is supposed to pee together?

Is that right? They have synchronized peeing in races? Is that French or
something?

Yves Ladouche wrote:
> Is that right? They have synchronized peeing in races? Is that French or
> something?

Synchronized peeing is the next Olympic sport.

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:23:21 -0700, "Yves Ladouche" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hello Gentlemen of RBR,
>The other day I was on a ride around town and as I rode through the alley
>behind the local bicycle shop I joined up with a guy who fixes bikes there.
>He said he was starting his training ride so we rode for a while together.
>About halfway to the river he stopped to take a leak. So I slowed down so he
>could catch up with me but he started yelling at me to stop. He yelled out
>that I should come back. I'm thinking that his just rode over a broken beer
>bottle or something so I turned around. I got near to him and he was just
>staring at me with his junk in his hands. He said that he couldn't pee
>alone. And I was like "Uh huh. What the hell is wrong with you?" And he said
>that I'm not supposed to ride away from a guy who has to pee on the side of
>the road. And didn't I know that? So I'm like "What - In fagville?" And he
>said "No - I'm not a ***. I'm a bike racer!"
>
>So, I'm not a bike racer, and I didn't know what he meant anyway. So I left
>him there alone. So then I started looking around the Internet for bike
>racing info and I see people talking about how it's not right to ride away
>from a bike racer who's taking a leak on the side of the road. And I'm
>thinking that can't be right. Everybody is supposed to pee together?
>
>Is that right? They have synchronized peeing in races? Is that French or
>something?

Ok, I suspose I can help you out.
I am not a ***, but I AM gay. Big difference if you know the lingo.
The short of it is this. Gays exist in society and no one even knows
they are gay, except other gays. On the other hand, Fags also exist
in society and everyone seems to know they exist because they do
things to attract any member of the same sex, and then they whine when
they get their asses kicked by non-tolerant heterosexuals. While I do
not endorse any forms of violence, I must admit some of these fags
deserve what they get.

While I was not there to see what actually transpired, from what you
described, I think you met a ***. I think he wanted you to hold his
**** and was trying to get you interested.

I do understand the not ride away part. If I am biking with someone
and need to stop for any reason, I surely hope the others in the group
stop and wait for me, as I would also do for them. But this guy
telling you "he cant pee alone", holding his stuff in front of you,
and the other things he said, really do indicate a ***. Either that,
or the guy is a real idiot and dont know how to communicate. While I
think you handled it pretty well, I do, at the same time, think you
are a little homophobic. You could have just turned away and told the
guy to let you know when he finished peeing and clearly stated that
you are NOT gay, and have no interest in other men. That would have
set everything straight and ended the whole matter, (unless this guy
was extremely pushy, in which case he deserves what he gets). Either
way, the situation ended without any violence so you did right.

One last comment. Although I am gay, even "I" would be "put off" if a
stranger stuck his **** in my face and told me he needed help peeing.
Just like heterosexuals would be at least offended if a member of the
opposite sex did something similar. Thats smuttiness. I reserve my
private parts for my partner, not to strangers. There are much better
ways to meet others without being a prude.

Alfred

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yves Ladouche wrote:
> > Is that right? They have synchronized peeing in races? Is that French or
> > something?

> Synchronized peeing is the next Olympic sport.

Sort of been done already: The Dong Show.

--
tanx,
Howard

The sheriff is near...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

> Hello Gentlemen of RBR,
I got near to him and he was just
> staring at me with his junk in his hands. He said that he couldn't pee
> alone. And I was like "Uh huh. What the hell is wrong with you?" And he

said
> that I'm not supposed to ride away from a guy who has to pee on the side

of
> the road. And didn't I know that? So I'm like "What - In fagville?" And he
> said "No - I'm not a ***. I'm a bike racer!"

This post is a peek into the future for rbr, without Lance. Enjoy the
devolution!

"Yves Ladouche" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello Gentlemen of RBR,
> The other day I was on a ride around town and as I rode through the alley
> behind the local bicycle shop I joined up with a guy who fixes bikes
> there.
> He said he was starting his training ride so we rode for a while together.
> About halfway to the river he stopped to take a leak. So I slowed down so
> he
> could catch up with me but he started yelling at me to stop. He yelled out
> that I should come back. I'm thinking that his just rode over a broken
> beer
> bottle or something so I turned around. I got near to him and he was just
> staring at me with his junk in his hands. He said that he couldn't pee
> alone. And I was like "Uh huh. What the hell is wrong with you?" And he
> said
> that I'm not supposed to ride away from a guy who has to pee on the side
> of
> the road. And didn't I know that? So I'm like "What - In fagville?" And he
> said "No - I'm not a ***. I'm a bike racer!"
>
> So, I'm not a bike racer, and I didn't know what he meant anyway. So I
> left
> him there alone. So then I started looking around the Internet for bike
> racing info and I see people talking about how it's not right to ride away
> from a bike racer who's taking a leak on the side of the road. And I'm
> thinking that can't be right. Everybody is supposed to pee together?
>
> Is that right? They have synchronized peeing in races? Is that French or
> something?

Maybe he was watching The Crying Game the night before??

> Maybe he was watching The Crying Game the night before??

Stupid movie, watched it years ago, it was on the tube again recently,
completely unwatchable. I have seen a rash of grown men crying on rides.
My front der is rubbing again, tears streaming down the face, why do I get
all the flats, followed by sobbing. What is going on?

> > Maybe he was watching The Crying Game the night before??

> Stupid movie, watched it years ago, it was on the tube again recently,
> completely unwatchable. I have seen a rash of grown men crying on rides.
> My front der is rubbing again, tears streaming down the face, why do I get
> all the flats, followed by sobbing. What is going on?

probably a side effect of steroid use

Laz

<[email protected]> wrote ...

> Ok, I suspose I can help you out.
> I am not a ***, but I AM gay. Big difference if you know the lingo.
> The short of it is this. Gays exist in society and no one even knows
> they are gay, except other gays.

Alfred,

I am heterosexual, and often gay.

Straight people have gaydar too.

Thanks,

JF, President
EARPLUG, European-Americans to Recover the Proper and Legitimize Use of Gay

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

>> Maybe he was watching The Crying Game the night before??

> Stupid movie, watched it years ago, it was on the tube again recently,
> completely unwatchable. I have seen a rash of grown men crying on rides.
> My front der is rubbing again, tears streaming down the face, why do I get
> all the flats, followed by sobbing. What is going on?

I was thinking more of holding the captured British soldier's schlong so he
could take a ****. A few latent issues there and later.

Laz wrote:
> probably a side effect of steroid use

Or fattie masters withdrawal symptoms from not being able to east lots of
fatty greasy food while on a diet.

Callistus Valerius wrote:

> This post is a peek into the future for rbr, without Lance. Enjoy the
> devolution!

Dumbass -

This is a vast improvement over the tiresome LANCE drug debate.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Callistus Valerius wrote:
>>Maybe he was watching The Crying Game the night before??

> Stupid movie, watched it years ago, it was on the tube again recently,
> completely unwatchable. I have seen a rash of grown men crying on rides.
> My front der is rubbing again, tears streaming down the face, why do I get
> all the flats, followed by sobbing. What is going on?

Nominated in the category of Best Coldplay Derived Post of the Month.

Jim Flom wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote ...
>
>>Ok, I suspose I can help you out.
>>I am not a ***, but I AM gay. Big difference if you know the lingo.
>>The short of it is this. Gays exist in society and no one even knows
>>they are gay, except other gays.

> Alfred,
>
> I am heterosexual, and often gay.
>
> Straight people have gaydar too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> JF, President
> EARPLUG, European-Americans to Recover the Proper and Legitimize Use of Gay

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

wrote:

>Hello Gentlemen of RBR,
>The other day I was on a ride around town and as I rode through the alley
>behind the local bicycle shop I joined up with a guy who fixes bikes there.
>He said he was starting his training ride so we rode for a while together.
>About halfway to the river he stopped to take a leak. So I slowed down so he
>could catch up with me but he started yelling at me to stop. He yelled out
>that I should come back. I'm thinking that his just rode over a broken beer
>bottle or something so I turned around. I got near to him and he was just
>staring at me with his junk in his hands. He said that he couldn't pee
>alone. And I was like "Uh huh. What the hell is wrong with you?" And he said
>that I'm not supposed to ride away from a guy who has to pee on the side of
>the road. And didn't I know that? So I'm like "What - In fagville?" And he
>said "No - I'm not a ***. I'm a bike racer!"

*snip*

Apparently he was not well endowed or you would have been enticed to
place your lips around it while he was pissing !!! <lol>