Page Poorly Placed

B. Lafferty

Guest
37th at 4:35. Anyone know what happened. There were apparently a number of
mechanicals.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> 37th at 4:35. Anyone know what happened. There were apparently a number of
> mechanicals.

Never saw him.

BTW, you could try and spot him yourself in the vid from

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
> > 37th at 4:35. Anyone know what happened. There were apparently a number of
> > mechanicals.

> Never saw him.
>
> BTW, you could try and spot him yourself in the vid from
>
> --
> E. Dronkert

Who cares?

crit PRO

gym.gravity wrote:
> This podium has odd step heights:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/crossphotos.php?id=photos/2005/oct05/CXworldcup1_05/NIJSPODIO-06

Dude won a case of beer!! Sweet!

Yes, the czech dudes are all houses. That Mlynar dude is like Dlask
after a pallet of bricks fell on his head. Dude is literally square.
I dont know how he pedals with those quadzillas. Freak.

Dlask - "Thats a HUGE *****" (from Duce Bigalow, Male Gigalo)

I dunno what happened to Page, he sucked the day before too, leading
the first lap and then getting in the 20's. WTF. Not returning my
calls. Thats a sign that it wasnt mechanicals.

Well, if you are gonna have a bad weekend, you may as well GO BIG.

jerry in vermont wrote:

> Yes, the czech dudes are all houses. That Mlynar dude is like Dlask
> after a pallet of bricks fell on his head. Dude is literally square.
> I dont know how he pedals with those quadzillas. Freak.

That explains it. Mlynar wanted 14th and he used his elbows to get it.
Page faded to 37th because of the bruised ribs.

gym.gravity wrote:
> jerry in vermont wrote:
> >
> > Yes, the czech dudes are all houses. That Mlynar dude is like Dlask
> > after a pallet of bricks fell on his head. Dude is literally square.
> > I dont know how he pedals with those quadzillas. Freak.

> That explains it. Mlynar wanted 14th and he used his elbows to get it.
> Page faded to 37th because of the bruised ribs.

Page is a fraud.

crit PRO

crit PRO wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:
> > jerry in vermont wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, the czech dudes are all houses. That Mlynar dude is like Dlask
> > > after a pallet of bricks fell on his head. Dude is literally square.
> > > I dont know how he pedals with those quadzillas. Freak.

> > That explains it. Mlynar wanted 14th and he used his elbows to get it.
> > Page faded to 37th because of the bruised ribs.

> Page is a fraud.
>
> crit PRO

Word.

I never did like that guy.

crit PRO wrote:
> gym.gravity wrote:
> > jerry in vermont wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, the czech dudes are all houses. That Mlynar dude is like Dlask
> > > after a pallet of bricks fell on his head. Dude is literally square.
> > > I dont know how he pedals with those quadzillas. Freak.

> > That explains it. Mlynar wanted 14th and he used his elbows to get it.
> > Page faded to 37th because of the bruised ribs.

> Page is a fraud.
>
> crit PRO

And you're a never was, how about posting your results.
Bill C

Takes one to know one!

Please go hibernate now; you're old news until the next SoCal crit in
January.

Alan