REQUESTS from Thursday, October 27, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Indian butter chicken
Oriental Food
New Mexico green chili stew
Spicy Chicken Burrito (Taco Bell)
Spaetzle and Schnitzel for 150
No bake Cheesecake using lemon Jell-O
Taco John's Potato Oles
Shepherd's Pie
Giardinara
Amy Vanderbilt's oven stew

~~~~~~~~~

From: "James Jones" <[email protected]>
Subject: Indian butter chicken

Anyone have a recipe for Indian Butter Chicken. Had it at a restaurant
recently and found it very tasty. Elizabeth

~~~~~~~~~

From: "reynn" <[email protected]>
Subject: Oriental Food, anyone?

Hi anyone to share recipes of oriental food? =)

~~~~~~~~~

From: "sonny.smith" <[email protected]>
Subject: New Mexico green chili stew recipes
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:47:17 -0500

Do you have a recipe for New Mexico green chili stew?

Thanks,

Sonny

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]
Subject: REQ Spicy Chicken Burrito (Taco Bell)
Date: 17 Oct 2005 05:17:57 -0700

I'm looking for a recipe for the Spicy Chicken in a Taco Bell Spicy
Chicken Burrito. I've tried a couple of different things, but it just
doesn't come out right... Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Chu" <[email protected]>
Subject: Spaetzle and Schnitzel for 150?
Date: 17 Oct 2005 12:53:27 -0700

Servus,

I want to make Spaeztle (Spatzle, sp?) and Schnitzel for 150 for a
German night at our church. Can anyone let me know if these two items
can be successfully cooked ahead, stored (or frozen) and then reheated?

I've always made Sapeztle in small batches (to serve 4-6) and I would
probably continue to do so, just make a whole bunch more smaller
batches. But I'd want to be able to put them into foil containers and
then reheat for serving later.

I'm somewhat at a loss for a good 150 schnitzels, however. Any ideas?
that's a whole lot of pounding - do you think my Grocery store can
'press' the meat in advance for me? Veal is also too expensive, so I'd
probably go with pork, or chicken?

Thanks,
../Chu.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "dan davis" <[email protected]>
Subject: No bake Cheesecake

I need a recipe for a no bake cheesecake, looking for one that uses lemon
Jell-O instead of lemon juice.
Thanks Dan

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ernie Sty" <[email protected]>
Subject: Request: Recipe for Taco John's Potato Oles
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:10:45 -0500

I'd be grateful if someone could post it...

~~~~~~~~~

From: hermit <[email protected]>
Subject: Shepherd's Pie

Hi Folks -

Sure could use your favorite recipe for Sheperd's Pie.

Thanks,

Rich

~~~~~~~~~

From: "tranch" <[email protected]>
Subject: Giardinara
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:18:22 -0500

I'm looking for a recipe for the Italian condiment giardinara that so
many Italian Beef Stands in Chicago use on their sandwiches.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Mikey" <[email protected]>
Subject: Amy Vanderbilt's oven stew
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:01:42 GMT

Hello I have been lurking for a while and sure like what I see, one of my
hobbies and so is my 14 year old son is cooking.
Was wondering if anyone has the recipe to Amy Vanderbilt's oven stew
would
honestly appreciate it,
Thank you and God Bless
Mikey

~~~~~~~~~

From: [email protected]
Subject: Beer and cooking
Date: 14 Oct 2005 08:02:46 -0700

Hi,

What is your favorite recipe involving beer?
I like beer.

Best regards,
Suppe

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]