or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Re: Nicole bass beats up husband

post #1 of 3
"Doc" <howardshrine@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1117490689.230741.293160@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> May 30, 2005 -- Pro-wrestling amazon Nicole Bass sent her hubby to the
> corner - cowering in fear - yesterday after going on a boozy bender
> and beating him up, then biting the hand of a cop who came to his
> rescue, police and the husband said.
> "She started to hit me. I was afraid," her husband, Robert Fuchs, told
> The Post from the pair's Maspeth, Queens, home last night. "I said,
> 'Please.' I'm 57, I've had three heart attacks, I can't afford this.
>
> "I was afraid for myself. There's no way I could touch her. She's 230
> [pounds], 6 [foot] 2, she knows how to box, she's a southpaw, and she's
> a pro wrestler. There's no way I could go near her. She'd kill me."
>
> Fuchs said his nightmare began after his feisty, 40-year-old wife -
> who suffers from severe pancreatitis- had trouble filling her
> prescription for the painkiller Oxycontin.
>
> Doubled over in pain, she began drinking heavily Thursday, he said.
>
> "She was drinking half a gallon of vodka a day," Fuchs said.
>
> His beefy bodybuilder wife - a frequent guest on shock jock Howard
> Stern's radio show - finally hit rock bottom yesterday afternoon,
> threatening to "take a bunch of pills" and "slit her wrists," he said.
>
> "Of course, she would never do [either]," Fuchs said.
>
> "She's a sweetheart. She wouldn't hurt anybody. But when on alcohol . .
> . "
>
> Fuchs said he was so worried about his wife that he made a move to call
> the cops, and that's when she attacked him.
>
> "She actually punched me a few times. She threw about four shots into
> my chest," he said.
>
> He said he finally managed to call 911, and that when police arrived,
> "she was sweet as a lamb." Fuchs said his wife accidentally chomped
> down on one officer's hand as she fell on the stairs and he reached to
> help her. Fuchs noted that she was not charged for that.
>
> But police sources said Bass was emotionally distraught when they
> arrived and bit the hand of an officer, who was wearing leather gloves
> at the time. He wasn't injured.
>
> Bass was taken to Elmhurst Hospital's psychiatric unit, where she will
> be for 72 hours, Fuchs said.
>
> It was the second time Bass - who bills herself as "the largest woman
> bodybuilder in the world" - has sunk her teeth into a police officer.
>

> She pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after biting the thumb of a
> cop at the San Gennaro feast in 2000.
>

> https://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/44757.htm

Nicole hasn't posted (spammed) here in a while...
post #2 of 3

Re: Nicole bass beats up husband

"ATP*" <eugene@ogedin.com> wrote
> "Doc" <howardshrine@aol.com> wrote
>> May 30, 2005 -- Pro-wrestling amazon Nicole Bass sent her hubby to the
>> corner - cowering in fear - yesterday after going on a boozy bender
>> and beating him up, then biting the hand of a cop who came to his
>> rescue, police and the husband said.
>> "She started to hit me. I was afraid," her husband, Robert Fuchs, told
>> The Post from the pair's Maspeth, Queens, home last night. "I said,
>> 'Please.' I'm 57, I've had three heart attacks, I can't afford this.
>>
>> "I was afraid for myself. There's no way I could touch her. She's 230
>> [pounds], 6 [foot] 2, she knows how to box, she's a southpaw, and she's
>> a pro wrestler. There's no way I could go near her. She'd kill me."
>>
>> Fuchs said his nightmare began after his feisty, 40-year-old wife -
>> who suffers from severe pancreatitis- had trouble filling her
>> prescription for the painkiller Oxycontin.
>>
>> Doubled over in pain, she began drinking heavily Thursday, he said.
>>
>> "She was drinking half a gallon of vodka a day," Fuchs said.
>>
>> His beefy bodybuilder wife - a frequent guest on shock jock Howard
>> Stern's radio show - finally hit rock bottom yesterday afternoon,
>> threatening to "take a bunch of pills" and "slit her wrists," he said.
>>
>> "Of course, she would never do [either]," Fuchs said.
>>
>> "She's a sweetheart. She wouldn't hurt anybody. But when on alcohol . . .
>> "
>>
>> Fuchs said he was so worried about his wife that he made a move to call
>> the cops, and that's when she attacked him.
>>
>> "She actually punched me a few times. She threw about four shots into
>> my chest," he said.
>>
>> He said he finally managed to call 911, and that when police arrived,
>> "she was sweet as a lamb." Fuchs said his wife accidentally chomped
>> down on one officer's hand as she fell on the stairs and he reached to
>> help her. Fuchs noted that she was not charged for that.
>>
>> But police sources said Bass was emotionally distraught when they
>> arrived and bit the hand of an officer, who was wearing leather gloves
>> at the time. He wasn't injured.
>>
>> Bass was taken to Elmhurst Hospital's psychiatric unit, where she will
>> be for 72 hours, Fuchs said.
>>
>> It was the second time Bass - who bills herself as "the largest woman
>> bodybuilder in the world" - has sunk her teeth into a police officer.
>>
>> She pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after biting the thumb of a
>> cop at the San Gennaro feast in 2000.
>>
>> https://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/44757.htm

> Nicole hasn't posted (spammed) here in a while...

Do you remember the ultimate Nicole/Howard encounter? When, to prove whether
or not she was a female, Nicole and Robin, the former RN, went into the
bathroom so Robin could examine her genitals. They came out, and Howard asks
Robin, "So, is Nicole a man or a woman?" and Robin says, "I don't know. I've
never seen anything like that before!"

David
post #3 of 3

"David Cohen" <sammiesdad@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "ATP*" <eugene@ogedin.com> wrote
>> "Doc" <howardshrine@aol.com> wrote
>>> May 30, 2005 -- Pro-wrestling amazon Nicole Bass sent her hubby to the
>>> corner - cowering in fear - yesterday after going on a boozy bender
>>> and beating him up, then biting the hand of a cop who came to his
>>> rescue, police and the husband said.
>>> "She started to hit me. I was afraid," her husband, Robert Fuchs, told
>>> The Post from the pair's Maspeth, Queens, home last night. "I said,
>>> 'Please.' I'm 57, I've had three heart attacks, I can't afford this.
>>>
>>> "I was afraid for myself. There's no way I could touch her. She's 230
>>> [pounds], 6 [foot] 2, she knows how to box, she's a southpaw, and she's
>>> a pro wrestler. There's no way I could go near her. She'd kill me."
>>>
>>> Fuchs said his nightmare began after his feisty, 40-year-old wife -
>>> who suffers from severe pancreatitis- had trouble filling her
>>> prescription for the painkiller Oxycontin.
>>>
>>> Doubled over in pain, she began drinking heavily Thursday, he said.
>>>
>>> "She was drinking half a gallon of vodka a day," Fuchs said.
>>>
>>> His beefy bodybuilder wife - a frequent guest on shock jock Howard
>>> Stern's radio show - finally hit rock bottom yesterday afternoon,
>>> threatening to "take a bunch of pills" and "slit her wrists," he said.
>>>
>>> "Of course, she would never do [either]," Fuchs said.
>>>
>>> "She's a sweetheart. She wouldn't hurt anybody. But when on alcohol . .
>>> . "
>>>
>>> Fuchs said he was so worried about his wife that he made a move to call
>>> the cops, and that's when she attacked him.
>>>
>>> "She actually punched me a few times. She threw about four shots into
>>> my chest," he said.
>>>
>>> He said he finally managed to call 911, and that when police arrived,
>>> "she was sweet as a lamb." Fuchs said his wife accidentally chomped
>>> down on one officer's hand as she fell on the stairs and he reached to
>>> help her. Fuchs noted that she was not charged for that.
>>>
>>> But police sources said Bass was emotionally distraught when they
>>> arrived and bit the hand of an officer, who was wearing leather gloves
>>> at the time. He wasn't injured.
>>>
>>> Bass was taken to Elmhurst Hospital's psychiatric unit, where she will
>>> be for 72 hours, Fuchs said.
>>>
>>> It was the second time Bass - who bills herself as "the largest woman
>>> bodybuilder in the world" - has sunk her teeth into a police officer.
>>>
>>> She pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after biting the thumb of a
>>> cop at the San Gennaro feast in 2000.
>>>
>>> https://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/44757.htm

>> Nicole hasn't posted (spammed) here in a while...

> Do you remember the ultimate Nicole/Howard encounter? When, to prove
> whether or not she was a female, Nicole and Robin, the former RN, went
> into the bathroom so Robin could examine her genitals. They came out, and
> Howard asks Robin, "So, is Nicole a man or a woman?" and Robin says, "I
> don't know. I've never seen anything like that before!"
>
> David

That was good. "I'm not sure what I just saw!" followed by that bizarre
cackling.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Fitness