For Sale: Campy 8 Speed Cogs

Bw

Guest
Box of various 8 speed cogs including 26 teeth cogs, lots of different ones (3-5 sets total)
including some Cycle Dynamics Ti ones. Don't ask me to detail it all. $45

Buyer pays shipping--$3.50 - $5.00

PayPal OK

Reply to: [email protected]

For Sale: Powertap Tune. Couple of seasons old. Rebuilt with new seals by factory this spring. Built
onto Velocity rim 32 hole, gray rim , will throw in usable Michelin Pro tire mounted on rim.
Includes manual. Not using it much these days.

American Classic 10 speed cogset (converts the wheel from shimano 9 to Campy 10) available for
additional $25

I'll take $400 shipped to you

Reply to: [email protected]

[...]

Check your email. Sent you a message last week as well.

BW <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<250920030855591407%[email protected]>...
> For Sale: Powertap Tune. Couple of seasons old. Rebuilt with new seals by factory this spring.
> Built onto Velocity rim 32 hole, gray rim , will throw in usable Michelin Pro tire mounted on rim.
> Includes manual. Not using it much these days.
>
> American Classic 10 speed cogset (converts the wheel from shimano 9 to Campy 10) available for
> additional $25
>
> I'll take $400 shipped to you
>
> Reply to: [email protected]
>
> PayPal OK

For Sale: Powertap Tune. Couple of seasons old. Rebuilt with new seals by factory this spring. Built
onto Velocity rim 32 hole, gray rim, will throw in usable Michelin Pro tire mounted on rim. Includes
manual. Not using it much these days. No chest strap HR transmitter but any Polar strap will work.

American Classic 10 speed cogset (converts the wheel from shimano 9 to Campy 10) available for
additional $25

I'll take $420 shipped to you

[...]

I'll take $350 shipped to you

Reply to: [email protected]

For Sale: Powertap Tune. Couple of seasons old. Rebuilt
with new seals by factory this spring. Built onto Velocity
rim 32 hole, gray rim, will throw in usable Michelin Pro
tire mounted on rim. Includes manual. Not using it much
these days. No chest strap HR transmitter but any Polar
strap will work.

I'll take $350 shipped to you

Reply to: [email protected]

Is this still available? Will this work w/ a coded
polar strap?

r/

--

// // Paul Ring | InterNet:p[email protected] //
Motorola | Voice: 847.538.4296 // Unix & NT Server Support |