*Voodoo Knife Block. Italy.*

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Viceversa" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:p[email protected]...
>> Voodoo Knife Block. Italy.
>>
>> Beautiful product. Designed in Italy by Viceversa. Best Christmas present.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/Voodoo-knife-bl...ryZ20638QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>>
>> EMJOY! :)

> Ancora tu? Ma è un Karma :)
> Abbiamo capito che vendete coltelli!!!!!

Vi dimenticate di dire - abbastanza!

Dimitri

"Viceversa" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> Voodoo Knife Block. Italy.

Has anyone bothered to report this idiot to ebay yet? They do have a
specific policy against spamming newsgroups. If no one's done it yet, I
will.
-j

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:16:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Viceversa" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> EMJOY! :)
>>

>Made where?

Who cares? The many-times-posted advert has fallen into the spam
class.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge

"jacqui{JB}" <[email protected]> wrote

> Has anyone bothered to report this idiot to ebay yet? They do have a
> specific policy against spamming newsgroups. If no one's done it yet, I
> will.

Oh, geez, I've been ignoring it, I didn't notice it was ebay.
Please! by all means, report them. Very annoying spam.

nancy

Nancy Young wrote:

> "jacqui{JB}" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>>Has anyone bothered to report this idiot to ebay yet? They do have a
>>specific policy against spamming newsgroups. If no one's done it yet, I
>>will.

> Oh, geez, I've been ignoring it, I didn't notice it was ebay.
> Please! by all means, report them. Very annoying spam.

I sent a note to Rogers about their client and the TOS. They said, "At
this time we have taken the appropriate action with this subscriber
under the terms and conditions of our End User agreement (EUA)."

These people were promoting it for $40 a few months ago. I got an email
from Viceversa after I inquired about the rack saying I had to pay in
advance if I wanted to buy one. But they weren't sure when it was
shipping. Right. I'm half-tempted to make something like it and market
it in a bit more business-like way.

Pastorio

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>
> > "jacqui{JB}" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> >>Has anyone bothered to report this idiot to ebay yet? They do have a
> >>specific policy against spamming newsgroups. If no one's done it yet, I
> >>will.

> > Oh, geez, I've been ignoring it, I didn't notice it was ebay.
> > Please! by all means, report them. Very annoying spam.

> I sent a note to Rogers about their client and the TOS. They said, "At
> this time we have taken the appropriate action with this subscriber
> under the terms and conditions of our End User agreement (EUA)."
>
> These people were promoting it for $40 a few months ago. I got an email
> from Viceversa after I inquired about the rack saying I had to pay in
> advance if I wanted to buy one. But they weren't sure when it was
> shipping. Right. I'm half-tempted to make something like it and market
> it in a bit more business-like way.
>
> Pastorio

I dare you to do just that... ;-)
But DO offer it in both a male and a female, and in a choice of designer
colors?
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

"Dimitri" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Viceversa" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> news:p[email protected]...
>>> Voodoo Knife Block. Italy.
>>>
>>> Beautiful product. Designed in Italy by Viceversa. Best Christmas
>>> present.
>>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/Voodoo-knife-bl...ryZ20638QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>>>
>>> EMJOY! :)

>> Ancora tu? Ma è un Karma :)
>> Abbiamo capito che vendete coltelli!!!!!

> Vi dimenticate di dire - abbastanza!
>
> Dimitri

Perchè abbastanza?

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

<snip>

>>> Abbiamo capito che vendete coltelli!!!!!

>> Vi dimenticate di dire - abbastanza!
>>
>> Dimitri

> Perchè abbastanza?

APPROVAZIONE, non abbiamo bisogno di altre informazioni - arrestile!

Dimitri

In article <[email protected]>,
"Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> <snip>

> >> Vi dimenticate di dire - abbastanza!
> >>
> >> Dimitri

> > Perchè abbastanza?

> APPROVAZIONE, non abbiamo bisogno di altre informazioni - arrestile!
>
> Dimitri

Get a room....... ;-)

Cheers!
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

"Dimitri" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> <snip>

>>> Vi dimenticate di dire - abbastanza!
>>>
>>> Dimitri

>> Perchè abbastanza?

> APPROVAZIONE, non abbiamo bisogno di altre informazioni - arrestile!
>
> Dimitri

Bravo Dimitri ;) vedo che ti sei italianizzato:)
Cheers
Pandora