new kind of triathlon?

Johnr

Guest
Passed a man on the trail today who was jogging, reading a book, and wearing head phones! Sheesh, I
have to stop to open my goo packet!

johnr wrote:
> Passed a man on the trail today who was jogging, reading a book, and wearing head phones! Sheesh,
> I have to stop to open my goo packet!

Very OT: That's nothing compared to the King of All Triathletes who #1 talked on the phone with a
senator, #2 ate a pizza, #3 was entertained by Monica, all simultaneously. None of this sequential
nonsense we practice with transititions and all. That was a turning point for me, when all that
nonsense become fun news and lost its ability to alarm. Ahhh, the good ol' days, when you could turn
to CNN for laughs.

Ruth Kazez