Campagnolo Delta brakes R&R

Lee

Guest
Okay, I need some help. I figured out how to get the cover off the Delta brake
(http://www.promechanics.com/tutorial/brakdlta.htm.

But the question is, how do I get the cover back on?

I know that assembly is the reverse of disassembly...but there must be a trick to it...the cover
just doesn't want to go back on and I sure don't want to break anything by forcing it!

Thanks!

Lee

<< But the question is, how do I get the cover back on? >><BR><BR>

Raise the barrel adjust knob up, slid the cover back on, lower the little barrell.

> << But the question is, how do I get the cover back on? >><BR><BR>
>
> Raise the barrel adjust knob up, slid the cover back on, lower the little barrell.

Thank you Peter!

You are such an unbelievable resource.

Thanks!

Lee