Re: Why don't we all go down to the gym and pump each other?

John Hanson

Guest
"Hachiroku" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've got some generous helpings of baby batter and nut mustard for the
> first 10 studs that reply to this post. Let's get our suck on. Word to
> big bird - ain't no thang but a chicken wing!.

Hey that sounds HAWT hachiroku, count me in as one
of your butt buddies. I toss a mean salad too!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:43:34 -0500, John Hanson <John [email protected]>
wrote:

>Hey that sounds HAWT hachiroku, count me in as one
>of your butt buddies. I toss a mean salad too!

I love toasted spuds! I'll bring seasoning.