vuelta on canadian tv?

Chris

Guest
i know that oln canada i note showing, any ideas on who might?

good frickin luck; we get to enjoy sport fishing 24-7

--
--------------------------
Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com "Chris"
> i know that oln canada i note showing, any ideas on who might?

I can feel for you......... I was in Nova Scotia for a year and put up with Canadian OLN........it
sucks "Andre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> good frickin luck; we get to enjoy sport fishing 24-7
>
> --
> Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com "Chris"
> > i know that oln canada i note showing, any ideas on who might?

damn the crtc...

--
Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com "Cucycln"