Redline Monocog

Jon

Guest
Hi there. I live in New Brunswick in Canada and cannot find a Redline
dealer in my city. I've check the dealer locator on Redline's site, but
nothing within 250 miles (assuming the locator even searches Canada). I
couldn't find any contact info on their site either...maybe I missed it.
I'm curious to know if there are any other Canucks here that have
purchased this years Monocog model and how much it is for the base model
that you see here:
http://www.redlinebicycles.com/adultbikes/monocog.html

Thanks for any input,

Jon

"Jon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p%[email protected]...
> Hi there. I live in New Brunswick in Canada and cannot find a Redline
> dealer in my city. I've check the dealer locator on Redline's site, but
> nothing within 250 miles (assuming the locator even searches Canada). I
> couldn't find any contact info on their site either...maybe I missed it.
> I'm curious to know if there are any other Canucks here that have
> purchased this years Monocog model and how much it is for the base model
> that you see here:
> http://www.redlinebicycles.com/adultbikes/monocog.html
>
> Thanks for any input,
>
> Jon

I don't know what the Canuck base price is but I picked mine up for $425 US
in the SW US. That might give you some sort of comparison.

Gary

Jon wrote:
> Hi there. I live in New Brunswick in Canada and cannot find a Redline
> dealer in my city. I've check the dealer locator on Redline's site, but
> nothing within 250 miles (assuming the locator even searches Canada). I
> couldn't find any contact info on their site either...maybe I missed it.
> I'm curious to know if there are any other Canucks here that have
> purchased this years Monocog model and how much it is for the base model
> that you see here:
> http://www.redlinebicycles.com/adultbikes/monocog.html
>
> Thanks for any input,
>
> Jon

Or better yet, what are some options for a 29" Single speed? I'm a
little out of touch with the MTB world nowadays.

Thanks,

Jon