Recumbent classified websites

Duncan Cooper

Guest
Other than eBay and BROL, where are the most popular for-sale boards ? Time to clean out my garage.
Need a new bike. Therefore SatRDay must go.

Thanks

Coop Cleveland

Could also try www.hostelshoppe.com

they have a reasonably busy classified ads section or,

www.velovision.co.uk - although based in the UK it is well respected throughout Europe and the US and they also have a For Sale section.

Both these sites are free and obviously aimed at our particular market.

If its free then its got to be worth it!

[email protected] (Duncan Cooper) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Other than eBay and BROL, where are the most popular for-sale boards ? Time to clean out my
> garage. Need a new bike. Therefore SatRDay must go.
>
> Thanks
>
> Coop Cleveland

Seems to have slowed down when summer ended (did it really end?!? - not here!) but I purchased a
WizWheelz TerraTrike, Optima Rider, Catrike Speed, and yesterday an I.E. Sales Deluxe Slingshot
(future velomobile project) from National Bicycle Greenway classified.

Another classified that my tadpole interest began on (bought an S&B V-B trike there) is
recumbents.com which has much more rapid turnover.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

"Christopher Jordan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Duncan Cooper) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Other than eBay and BROL, where are the most popular for-sale boards ? Time to clean out my
> > garage. Need a new bike. Therefore SatRDay must
go.

> > Thanks
> >
> > Coop Cleveland
>
> Seems to have slowed down when summer ended (did it really end?!? - not here!) but I purchased a
> WizWheelz TerraTrike, Optima Rider, Catrike Speed, and yesterday an I.E. Sales Deluxe Slingshot
> (future velomobile project) from National Bicycle Greenway classified.
>
> Another classified that my tadpole interest began on (bought an S&B V-B trike there) is
> recumbents.com which has much more rapid turnover.
>
> Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

What is an IE Sales Deluxe Slingshot?

"Mark Leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<PY67b.290169$cF.89605@rwcrnsc53>...

> What is an IE Sales Deluxe Slingshot?

IE Sales has sold kits for several years; 2 & 3 wheel bents. Slingshot is the trike, deluxe is a
more complete kit I think. Sort of Optima frame design in a shorter version with a lot more gears
and 20" back wheel & front wheels, and no shock absorber.

Not at all like the MASA Slingshot trike.

Chris