Phat Saturday in the Colorado High Country

aspenmike

Guest
The Colorado High Country has been getting hammered the last couple of
weeks with snow. Even though the (powder):) skiing has been excellent,
it's still fun to uni some. Snow piles are getting deeper, so my son
and I had some laughs today playing in the deep snow. Here are a couple
of pics from our father/son drop session. I usually leave this stuff
for the young people, but I could'nt resist. The drops are not big, but
still get the heart pumping. Happy Holidays from winter wonderland!

|Filename: Mike droppin off of wall tiehack001.JPG |

aspenmike
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

In that second pic, whoever it is is gonna die, it looks like to me.
Their foot is under the pedal! Crazy!

Looks decently big to me. How big was the snowbank at the bottom?

--
Fuego

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

"Words and Guitar!"
- Sleater-Kinney.
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

No, I think thats just snow in front of his foot..

Did you acctually ride away from those drifts? Everytime I try to do
that, I get stuck big time..

--
forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

forrestunifreak wrote:
> Did you acctually ride away from those drifts? Everytime I try to do
> that, I get stuck big time..

We tried to ride away, but really, the fun part was getting buried in
the 4 foot deep snow.

fuego wrote:
> In that second pic, whoever it is is gonna die, it looks like to me.
> Their foot is under the pedal! Crazy!

It does look like his foot it under the pedal. No pedal bite, or other
injury from that.

BTW, the snow keeps falling!:)

--
aspenmike
aspenmike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3768

'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas*'

* Christmas/"Holiday"

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

\"drunk drivers run stop signs, stoned drivers wait for them to turn
green.\" -'SDASD' (http://cannabisculture.com/articles/4131.html)
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Man, after a near record snow year in the Arizona high country last
year, we haven't had squat this year. I'm so jealous. Looks like
you're havin' a ton of fun though.:)

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197