Anybody here want to comment on this cookbook?

Bob Terwilliger

Guest
Amazon.com recommended _Arthur Schwartz's New York City Food: An Opinionated
History and More Than 100 Legendary Recipes_ to me, and the reviews sound
interesting. Does anybody here have that book?

Bob

On 3 Dec 2005 22:25:12 -0600, "Bob Terwilliger"
<virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz> wrote:

>Amazon.com recommended _Arthur Schwartz's New York City Food: An Opinionated
>History and More Than 100 Legendary Recipes_ to me, and the reviews sound
>interesting. Does anybody here have that book?
>
>Bob

I don't have that one, but it is on my list. I have a few of his
other books, and I love them. I wouldn't hesitate to get it, if I had
more disposable income.

Christine