or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Re: How Foot Detox Scam Works

post #1 of 2
Steph <steph@vancouver.island> wrote in message
news:tnCMa.343037$ro6.8215498@news2.calgary.shaw.ca...

> "Anth" <anon@anon.com> wrote in message
> > Stupid machine if the electrodes are made out of metals which can be
> > electrolysed.
> > That means unless they supply new electrodes with the device the machine
> > would rendered useless over a period of time.
> > Surely they would make them out of carbon or platinum?
> > Anth
> >

> But then it wouldn't turn that nice brown colour. How could they say that

it
> was drawing toxins out then?

Simply by claiming that the 'toxins' smell a lot like chlorine gas.
This actually happened to me: I took a course in radio-chemistry as part of
my pharmaceutical science degree. I led one of my fellow students believe
that he could smell the radiation, I said " it smells like ozone...can't you
smell it?!" He was certain he could smell it coming out of tritiated
water....So, if that can work, I'm sure one can have consumers believe that
toxins coming out of the foot smell a lot like chlorine gas. Add some extra
ions to make the eyes running a bit...voila ;-)

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)
post #2 of 2

Re: How Foot Detox Scam Works

They have an after market of selling new electrodes.

More bucks from the gullible.

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health and medical