REQUESTS from Friday, December 30, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Caramelized Onion Soup in Corckpot
Macaroni and Cheese
Scalloped potatoes
Oven Baked Shrimp
Ideas for using tofu

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jessica Dren" <[email protected]>
Subject: Caramelized Onion Soup in Corckpot

I was thinking It might work to slowly caramelize onions in a crockpot.
Has anyone tried this? Recipes please!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Mike Wenzel" <[email protected]>
Subject: Macaroni and Cheese

Somewhere I found a recipe for macaroni and cheese made with eggs and
evaporated milk. It was subloime. I have lost the recipe and can.t
figure out how I made it. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jean Sims" <[email protected]>
Subject: Scalloped potatoes

I have always made scalloped potatoes with condensed soup. Recently I had
some made with flour and cream. I thought they were better. How do you
make it this way?

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Donald Stratton" <[email protected]>
Subject: Oven Baked Shrimp

I am hoping someone can give me a recipe for a shrimp baked inb the oven
which has a dryish coating over the outside. I am thinking of a sauce,
like barbecue which dries a bit as it is cooked and gives the shrimp a
wonderful flavor.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Robin K. Griffith" <[email protected]>
Subject: Ideas for using tofu

The new year is coming and my resolution is to get my family to eat more
tofu. They are convinced it is horrible. How can I sneak it into food.
Ideas please!

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]