Re: Parenting advice needed

Diddle R.

Guest
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:54:16 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>(Am travelling now actually)

Not far enough, or fast enough...

Are you coming to the states David? Maybe we can hook up?

"Diddle R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:54:16 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>(Am travelling now actually)

> Not far enough, or fast enough...
>
> Are you coming to the states David? Maybe we can hook up?

Sure, maybe we could have like a "troll summit"? You're in Boston?

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:33:58 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Sure, maybe we could have like a "troll summit"? You're in Boston?

On the mass/NY/Conn border, the other end of the state.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:41:19 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Ok, I know that's my problem. Always jumping the gun! Yer right. Maybe we
>just have a coffee this time?

I'd like a Penis Colada.

>You must get very dehydrated?

No, I simply withold my urine for days or sometimes weeks.

>Be kind man, (you know she's somebody's mother). Maybe we could flash her
>kid then

Sounds GREAT! We can stake out her house, and when the lil lovely goes
to the playground, we'll be there chokin' our chickens. How old is he
anyways? Under 10 I hope?

Diddle R. wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:41:19 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>Ok, I know that's my problem. Always jumping the gun! Yer right. Maybe we
>>just have a coffee this time?
>>

> I'd like a Penis Colada.
>

>>You must get very dehydrated?
>>

> No, I simply withold my urine for days or sometimes weeks.
>

>>Be kind man, (you know she's somebody's mother). Maybe we could flash her
>>kid then
>>

> Sounds GREAT! We can stake out her house, and when the lil lovely goes
> to the playground, we'll be there chokin' our chickens. How old is he
> anyways? Under 10 I hope?

This is criminal behavior. I'm reporting it.

Dally

"Diddle R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:41:19 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> Sounds GREAT! We can stake out her house, and when the lil lovely goes
> to the playground, we'll be there chokin' our chickens. How old is he
> anyways? Under 10 I hope?

Dunno Bill, this is a bit of a stretch for me. You know, for me it's been
sheep since I was little. Nice big fluffy sheep

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:36:40 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

>Diddle R. wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:41:19 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I know that's my problem. Always jumping the gun! Yer right. Maybe we
>>>just have a coffee this time?
>>>

>> I'd like a Penis Colada.
>>

>>>You must get very dehydrated?
>>>

>> No, I simply withold my urine for days or sometimes weeks.
>>

>>>Be kind man, (you know she's somebody's mother). Maybe we could flash her
>>>kid then
>>>

>> Sounds GREAT! We can stake out her house, and when the lil lovely goes
>> to the playground, we'll be there chokin' our chickens. How old is he
>> anyways? Under 10 I hope?

>This is criminal behavior. I'm reporting it.

You have been warned before about posting personal information at
Usenet, particularly gratuitous personal details about your children.

While not condoning the poor behaviour of certain anonymous people
here, it's you that is the 'criminal' by making you and your family
constantly vulnerable.

Why don't you just stay away from the Internet?

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:39:34 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Dunno Bill, this is a bit of a stretch for me. You know, for me it's been
>sheep since I was little. Nice big fluffy sheep

Well me too, I'm just trying to accomodate yourtastes, it's you who
suggested Dully, I mean I still like having a sex life, and just a
glimpse of her or one of her vermin offspring would surely need me
limp for years to come. You forighners must have some kind of
self-mutilation thing going on.

! You know there's a pasture not so far from here, and it's easy to
jump the electric fence. The shepp are particularly slow this time of
year. And fuzzy, real fuzzy.

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:01:46 -0500, Diddle R. <[email protected]>
wrote:

> The shepp are particularly slow this time of
>year. And fuzzy, real fuzzy.

I meant fluffy, real fluffy...

"Diddle R." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:39:34 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Dunno Bill, this is a bit of a stretch for me. You know, for me it's been
>>sheep since I was little. Nice big fluffy sheep

> Well me too, I'm just trying to accomodate yourtastes, it's you who
> suggested Dully, I mean I still like having a sex life, and just a
> glimpse of her or one of her vermin offspring would surely need me
> limp for years to come. You forighners must have some kind of
> self-mutilation thing going on.
>
> ! You know there's a pasture not so far from here, and it's easy to
> jump the electric fence. The shepp are particularly slow this time of
> year. And fuzzy, real fuzzy.

Not too far away?

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:12:35 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Not too far away?

Right off the mass pike (rte 90). There's all colors too, fluffy, real
fluffy...

"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:36:40 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Diddle R. wrote:

>>> I'd like a Penis Colada.

>>> No, I simply withold my urine for days or sometimes weeks.

>>> Sounds GREAT! We can stake out her house, and when the lil lovely goes
>>> to the playground, we'll be there chokin' our chickens. How old is he
>>> anyways? Under 10 I hope?

>>This is criminal behavior. I'm reporting it.
>>

> You have been warned before about posting personal information at
> Usenet, particularly gratuitous personal details about your children.
>
> While not condoning the poor behaviour of certain anonymous people
> here, it's you that is the 'criminal' by making you and your family
> constantly vulnerable.
>
> Why don't you just stay away from the Internet?

Please dont feed the troll John

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:21:56 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Why don't you just stay away from the Internet?

>Please dont feed the troll John

Which one? I mean I think I have them all kil-filed, like Dully
LOLOLOL
We just proved they don't exist.

"Dide ." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:21:56 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>> Why don't you just stay away from the Internet?

>>Please dont feed the troll John

> Which one? I mean I think I have them all kil-filed, like Dully
> LOLOLOL
> We just proved they don't exist.

It's actually hilarious - her killfile filter certainly needs checking out

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:39:13 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>It's actually hilarious - her killfile filter certainly needs checking out

It doesn't exist, she's like the rest of the HIPPOcrits LOL

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:42:25 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Yes, I *used* to like sheep (occasionally) but it's been years since I had
>a relationship. I basically liked them for their minds.

Are you in a 12 sheep program? How did you clean up your act? Maybe
you should consider counseling other addicts?

"Dide ." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:39:13 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>It's actually hilarious - her killfile filter certainly needs checking
>>out

> It doesn't exist, she's like the rest of the HIPPOcrits LOL

She is a classic troll - craves attention.

"Dide ." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:42:25 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Yes, I *used* to like sheep (occasionally) but it's been years since I
>>had
>>a relationship. I basically liked them for their minds.

> Are you in a 12 sheep program? How did you clean up your act? Maybe
> you should consider counseling other addicts?

Been clean for years now. Mainly they started rejecting *me* for some
reason!

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:56:10 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Been clean for years now. Mainly they started rejecting *me* for some
>reason!

Was it around the time your hair and teeth fell out, you gained 80lbs,
and you stop bathing? (not a judgement, just a guess)