What if all the trolls disappeared?

"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> What would you people have to moan about?

> I don't know about the people, but the sheep would still moan.

I'm serious - if there wasn't a troll thing going on here 2/3 of the posts
would disappear - the FAQ's would die - no more pruning killfile lists,
worrying about filters etc - seriously the good folks here would be left to
troll each other

"David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:%[email protected]...
> > "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> What would you people have to moan about?

> > I don't know about the people, but the sheep would still moan.
> >

> I'm serious - if there wasn't a troll thing going on here 2/3 of the

posts
> would disappear - the FAQ's would die - no more pruning killfile lists,
> worrying about filters etc - seriously the good folks here would be left

> troll each other

Yeah, it would be great. Finally, the majority of the posts would be, well,
on topic. As much as one could hope from MFW.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:03:05 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:%[email protected]...
>> "David" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> What would you people have to moan about?

>> I don't know about the people, but the sheep would still moan.
>>

>I'm serious - if there wasn't a troll thing going on here 2/3 of the posts
>would disappear - the FAQ's would die - no more pruning killfile lists,
>worrying about filters etc - seriously the good folks here would be left to
>troll each other

And we know who is to blame for that state of affairs!

John a.k.a. tambourine or tambien or whatever wrote:

[...]
> Yeah, it would be great. Finally, the <snip>

Shut up, *****! This is supposed to be an exclusive ~*Trolls Exchanging
Quips Amongst Themselves*~ thread. Jeebus, the thread IS labeled.

Freekin' idjit.

Vamoose.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

"Curt James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> John a.k.a. tambourine or tambien or whatever wrote:
>
> [...]
> > Yeah, it would be great. Finally, the <snip>

> Shut up, *****! This is supposed to be an exclusive ~*Trolls Exchanging
> Quips Amongst Themselves*~ thread. Jeebus, the thread IS labeled.
>
> Freekin' idjit.
>
> Vamoose.

Where are we going?

John wrote:

> Where are we going?

John, are you a troll, too? I had idly wondered.

Dally

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:52:41 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

>John, are you a troll, too? I had idly wondered.

But I wonder abouts a lotta things.

Dally

In article <[email protected]>,
"David" <[email protected]> wrote:

> What would you people have to moan about?

There would be no list... ;-)

Didn't you know that the list regulars are all trolls?

Or so I read.

Somewhere.

Cheers!
--