Kidderminster Unimeet Dates for 2006

Hi fellow unicyclists

Here are the dates for our next Unimeets:

Saturday 28th January 2006

Saturday 18th February 2006

Saturday 25th March 2006

Saturday 29th April 2006

The venue address is:

Wolverley High School
Blakeshall Lane
Wolverley
Kidderminster
Worcestershire
DY11 5XQ

Time:
11.00am - 8.00pm

Cost:
£10.00 Adults £8.00 Under 16’s, Students*, OAP’s

*Please bring current NSU card

Now with 2 halls to practice in!!! + 3 hours of Uni-hockey!!!
There will be the usual morning workshops for beginners, intermediates and
advanced, games, uni hockey and basket ball. There will be a dedicated area all
day just for beginners and people wishing to practice new tricks.
NEW!!!!

We now have new red & blue bibs for uni-hockey (Small & Large)
High jump poles
Jousting

Please go to the following URL for directions.
_http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=382967&Y=280106&A=Y&Z=1_
(http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=382967&Y=280106&A=Y&Z=1)

Program for the day will be:

Hall 1 (Practice Hall)
11.00 - 11.30 Arrival & Set up
11.30 – 12.00 Warm up
12.00 – 13.00 Beginners & Intermediates Workshops # 1
13.00 – 14.00 Practice time/Lunch/Rest
14.00 - 15.00 Beginners & Intermediates Workshops # 2
15.00 – 16.00 UUU Certificates/Practice
16.00 – 20.00 Practice space

Hall 2 (Main Sports Hall)

11.00 - 11.30 Arrival & Set up
11.30 – 12.00 Warm up
12.00 – 13.00 Advanced Workshops # 1
13.00 – 15.00 LOCAL MUNI RIDE!!
14.00 – 15.00 Advanced Workshops # 2
15-00 - 18.00 Unicycle Hockey (Still with practice area)
18.00 - 19.00 Games
19.00 - 20.00**Free Practice Time

** Everyone & everything must be out of the hall for 20.00 for the
caretaker to lock up!!

*There is a local Fish &Chip shop where you can get food. They have a good
menu inc. pizzas, burgers, veggie burghers etc. There are 2 local food shops
if you want bread, milk, biscuits, etc.
If you have any questions/comments please write/email/phone:
Steve Grainger, 6 Hopney Cottages, Bricklehampton, Pershore, Worcestershire..
WR10 3JT

Office: 01386 550260 or Mobile 07970 107845 Email:[email protected]

For me the choice was - good wages = Chockfest and a weekend in York at
the beginning of Feb with my boys or Bad Wages - unicycling in
Kidderminster. Can't afford the hotel for the weekend so Kidderminster
it is going to be.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Disclaimer: Everything I post (unless otherwise stated) is my own
opinion, based on stuff that I've learned over the years.

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

It was too soon to do anything to attend the January, but I'll
definitely be there for the February one.

unicycleboy wrote:
> oh well, maybe next one

...so I'll see you there in February Trev. Do you remember who I was?
(if not, I'm sure Amanda does)

--
gkmac

\"it's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle.\" - stuart maconie, radio 2
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

phil wrote:
> If I can find the place, I'll be there... :)
>
> Phil

Don't you have a GPS unit?

unicycleboy wrote:
> the problem is there is never any sign posts to wolverly

I've seen one...just don't blink :)

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

According to google earth, wolverley high school (more specifically the
entrance off the road) is located at 52° 24' 58.22" N and 2° 15' 05.38"
W. Good luck Phil!

Loose.

--
Loosemoose

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Officially a  & ~ expert.

_no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326