WTB: 62 to 65 cm touring/cross bike or frame

Queueing

Guest
Hi,
I'm searching for a frame or bike, 80's to 90's, steel frame, eyelets.
Looks are not an issue.
I'm about 6'4 to 6'5, so I need a big one. I want to use if for
touring, so a touring or cross bike or frame would be great.
I'm looking to spend around 300 or less, up to 400, maybe. But a
25.00 beater frame would also work.
Thanks, and out.
queueing2000 at yahoo dot com

Queueing wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm searching for a frame or bike, 80's to 90's, steel frame, eyelets.
> Looks are not an issue.
> I'm about 6'4 to 6'5, so I need a big one. I want to use if for
> touring, so a touring or cross bike or frame would be great.
> I'm looking to spend around 300 or less, up to 400, maybe. But a
> 25.00 beater frame would also work.
> Thanks, and out.

A new Soma cross frame 62cm with a 61.2cm top tube is just over
$400-call me

Vecchio's

"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> Queueing wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm searching for a frame or bike, 80's to 90's, steel frame, eyelets.
> > Looks are not an issue.
> > I'm about 6'4 to 6'5, so I need a big one. I want to use if for
> > touring, so a touring or cross bike or frame would be great.
> > I'm looking to spend around 300 or less, up to 400, maybe. But a
> > 25.00 beater frame would also work.
> > Thanks, and out.

> A new Soma cross frame 62cm with a 61.2cm top tube is just over
> $400-call me

I'm digging my Soma Double Cross.

Greg