or Connect
Cycling Forums › Forums › Bikes › Road Cycling › "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family" - Page 40

post #586 of 591

Re: "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

"Kyle Legate" <legatek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3mand3F15vq4aU1@individual.net...
> I don't get Kunich's posts because I have him killfiled,


But you seem to answer anyway. Anyone here surprised that Kyle answers posts
he doesn't get? I for one can think of many things that Kyle doesn't get but
we won't get into that.
post #587 of 591

Re: "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

"Bill Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:m3y873wxq4.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net...
>
> I don't blame you. He seems to be assuming that all birth defects
> are genetic in nature.


The fact that SOME are caused by mutagens doesn't seem to ring a bell with
you or Kyle. But frankly I don't care. It's no surprise that you think that
helmets are effective with the scientific understanding you've expressed
here.
post #588 of 591

Re: "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

"Tom Kunich" <tkunich@earthlink.net> writes:

> "Bill Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
> news:m3u0hralg2.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net...
> > "Tom Kunich" <tkunich@earthlink.net> writes:
> >
> >> "Bill Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
> >> news:m364ub4y9k.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net...
> >> >
> >> > I've ~ don't tell
> >> > people whether to use a helmet or not, viewing it as a personal
> >> > decision.
> >>
> >> Anyone who believes this raise their hand.

> >
> > What I actually posted was:
> >
> > I've actively opposed mandatory helmet laws, and don't tell
> > people whether to use a helmet or not, viewing it as a
> > personal decision.
> >
> > Why he felt compelled to snip it mid sentence is not clear.
> >
> > If our proven liar Tom Kunich wants to claim otherwise, perhaps he can
> > deign to produce a message ID to back up his statement. Or perhaps he
> > wants to pretend that writing to my elected representative and
> > providing reasons not to pass a mandatory helmet law somehow does not
> > qualify as opposing such legislation.

>
> I didn't think that you were sophisticated enough to understand the Engish
> language. And gee, I was right still again.


You snipped text midsentence for no good reason, turning a coherent
sentence into a nongramatical one. And of course Kunich is cannot
produce a message ID to back up his insinuations. What else is new?

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
post #589 of 591

Re: "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

"Tom Kunich" <tkunich@earthlink.net> writes:

> "Bill Z." <nobody@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
> news:m3y873wxq4.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net...
> >
> > I don't blame you. He seems to be assuming that all birth defects
> > are genetic in nature.

>
> The fact that SOME are caused by mutagens doesn't seem to ring a bell with
> you or Kyle. But frankly I don't care. It's no surprise that you think that
> helmets are effective with the scientific understanding you've expressed
> here.


You started to talk about genetics, and when it was shown that you
didn't know what you were talking about, you raised birth defects
as a counter example, and I pointed out that birth defects are not
necessarily caused by genes.

You have, however, illustrated the same sort of poor reasoning that
you use in your anti-helmet rants.


--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
post #590 of 591

Re: "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Kyle Legate" <legatek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:3mand3F15vq4aU1@individual.net...


>> I don't get Kunich's posts because I have him killfiled,


> But you seem to answer anyway. Anyone here surprised that Kyle
> answers posts he doesn't get?


Did he answer your post? When's the last time he did directly answer one,
indicating non-plonkitude? Why did you bother to answer his non-answer?

Why am I asking these questions?

No idea... bs
post #591 of 591

Re: "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>
>>"Kyle Legate" <legatek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>news:3mand3F15vq4aU1@individual.net...

>
>
>>>I don't get Kunich's posts because I have him killfiled,

>
>
>>But you seem to answer anyway. Anyone here surprised that Kyle
>>answers posts he doesn't get?

>
>
> Did he answer your post? When's the last time he did directly answer one,
> indicating non-plonkitude? Why did you bother to answer his non-answer?
>
> Why am I asking these questions?
>

I guess you're asking these questions so that I can see Kunich's idiotic
reply to my last post. As usual, he's too stupid to realize that
although most of usenet has him killfiled, they still see his drivel
when it is quoted in replies from people who haven't gotten around to
plonking him yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Road Cycling
Cycling Forums › Forums › Bikes › Road Cycling › "Live Strong in Character - Don't Leave Your Family"