Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Please forward to everyone.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article <[email protected]>:
>
> >John wrote:

> >> Don, are you saying that your kill file runneth over? Maybe you
> >> should try using a computer?

> >It seems that Don's ire arises from the advisory and not from
> >difficulties with his kill file.

> What "ire" would that be?

The one that you exhibit.

> I never mentioned anger or a kill file;

You don't have to.

> simply gathered publicly available information and posted it--to
> **inform**. I didn't bother to reply to John because (1) I didn't
> understand what he meant and (2) if he meant what I think he did it was
> an irrelevant non-sequitur.
> >Please forward the following link to everyone:

> So I notice now you're advocating spamming in every message you write.

No.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
following this thread here during the next on-line chat (02/02/06) from
6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew