A new threat to cyclists

Resound wrote:

> And while we're browsing Google video, here's a link for those who can't
> understand why we'd want to ride a nasty slow bicycle to work.
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6622988120159554144&q=cyclist

That's very nice. Is there an action bit I should fast forward to? Like
some screaming Irishman in the employ of The Courier Mail? I might have
time to make a cuppa. ;-)
yes, it would be nice...

Donga

On 2006-02-04, DJ (aka Bruce)

> "Ray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4559472551322993265

> Hehehe, at first glance i thought there was a whole heap of folks inside the
> caravan having an orgy with all that bouncing going on!! I bet I wasn't the
> only one thinking on those lines.

Nope. Just you.

--
TimC
This message consists entirely of true bits and false bits!

Donga wrote:
> Found something with a little more action - street race in NYC. Now
> this would go down well, racing around the CBD and inner burbs of
> Melbourne!
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3072802822198659666&q=bike

Is this the courier stuff?

There was a link to a number of courier rides through a USA city last
year. Great to watch, but definitely not the sort of stuff I'd attempt
(like totally ignore lights and cut across busy intersections, etc)

P.S. do the video,google id numbers change?
i.e is it worth collecting a list of the numbers for a web page?

"Spiny Norman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 08:50:52 +1100, Ray <[email protected]>
> wrote in aus.bicycle:
>

>>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4559472551322993265
>>

>>Cheers, Ray

> You don't need a caravan:
>

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5937089269271585379
>

> Regards
> Prickles
>
> Timendi causa est nescire
> This message only uses recycled electrons

I found that one too. The is the weirdest riding motion I've ever seen.