or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sexiest Women Cyclist - Page 3

post #31 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

Before you change your vote, look at this. This is a photo I got from a friend. From the outset she
looks like one hot chick. Looks can be deceiving with sunglasses and all. To be fair, the links
provided for Jeanson were poor and do not reflect the way she looks coming out of the hair salon and
some work with a makeup artist like an appointment for a commercial or modeling ad. I don't have any
pics of Jeanson like this but the links here

can't be half bad!

http://www.mysteries-megasite.com/temp/001.jpg

B-

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20.../MG/womensteam
> sprint
> >
> > Dave

post #32 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

Provide a Photo or link?

B- "JTN" <jnelson@garfield-county.com> wrote in message news:vds06dhuhee397@corp.supernews.com...
> if were going way back in the days then it is the one and only linea lindegren, raced for
> ?Peugeot? out of boulder. she was the hottest pro
roady
> chick I ever met.....
>

> "Bruce Johnston" <riposa@sierratel.com> wrote in message news:3edd584a@news.sti.net...
> > If you are going to go back to the days of Twigg then I have to vote for Connie Young. I think
> > she had a better body then Twigg. She had some

> > curves, do a double take of her on the podium. She was quite a site on
the
> > track.
> >
> > B-

post #33 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

andrew_f_martin@hotmail.com (Andrew Martin) wrote in message
> http://www.penn-gate.com/ratkovic/ratkovic.html
>
> She's hot in person too

Not with those tattoos, she isn't.
post #34 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

andrew_f_martin@hotmail.com (Andrew Martin) wrote in message
> http://www.penn-gate.com/ratkovic/ratkovic.html
>
> She's hot in person too

Which reminds me: Phil Marques is the best rbr stalker.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com
post #35 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

warren wrote:

> In article <20030604213345.03096.00000022@mb-m14.aol.com>, CritUSA <critusa@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>How about Sue Navera
>>
>>Danny
>

> Sue Novara. Yes! How old are we?!
>
> -Warren G.

Agreed. We must be in the same age bracket.

Bret
post #36 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

In article <20030604210150.24659.00000016@mb-m04.aol.com>, tritonrider@aol.com (TritonRider) wrote:

> >From: ddurbin@tfn.net (**** Durbin)
>
> >Not with those tattoos, she isn't.
>
> What the hell is up with the anti Tat brigade? Does personal art and expression threaten you
> people? Maybe your afraid these women would choose to express themselves about you if you could
> get close enough? Bill C

Liking tattoos or not is a personal thing (of course), but the way some dismiss them out of hand
does seem a bit uptight in this day and age. I was wondering what it is that Gina Hall has on the
inside of her right bicep.

--
tanx, Howard

Read. Think. Type. Send.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...
post #37 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 07:34:36 GMT, Howard Kveck wrote:
>I was wondering what it is that Gina Hall has on the inside of her right bicep.

Hair?
post #38 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

tritonrider@aol.com (TritonRider) wrote in message
> >From: ddurbin@tfn.net (**** Durbin)
>
> >Not with those tattoos, she isn't.
>
> What the hell is up with the anti Tat brigade? Does personal art and expression threaten you
> people? Maybe your afraid these women would choose to express themselves about you if you could
> get close enough? Bill C

They don't threaten me. I just think that they look stupid and, to me, are a turn-off. Ask Angelina
Jolie (sp?) about the wisdom of decorating your body permanently with something that may be
transitory.

**** Durbin
post #39 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

"**** Durbin" <ddurbin@tfn.net> wrote in message
> tritonrider@aol.com (TritonRider) wrote in message
> > >From: ddurbin@tfn.net (**** Durbin)
> >
> > >Not with those tattoos, she isn't.
> >
> > What the hell is up with the anti Tat brigade? Does personal art and
> > expression threaten you people? Maybe your afraid these women would
choose to
> > express themselves about you if you could get close enough? Bill C
>
> They don't threaten me. I just think that they look stupid and, to me, are a turn-off. Ask
> Angelina Jolie (sp?)

I would love to ask her. Send me her phone #.

>about the wisdom of decorating your body permanently with something that may be transitory.

How permanent is it if she got it removed? (which she did)
post #40 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

"warren" <warren@usvh.com> wrote in message news:050620030845546555%warren@usvh.com...
> In article <RTIDa.540$Jw6.443720@news1.news.adelphia.net>, Kurgan Gringioni
> <kgringioni.remove.it.for.mail@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "CritUSA" <critusa@aol.com> wrote in message
> > > sue was the best & best looking FEMALE rider i ever met
> >

> > I know what you're going to post next and no, most of us do not want to
know
> > who is the best looking MALE rider you ever met.
>
> Danny's right and Henry's wrong.

OK, warren want to know who the hottest looking male rider you ever met.

My mistake.
post #41 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

warren wrote:

> In article <RTIDa.540$Jw6.443720@news1.news.adelphia.net>, Kurgan Gringioni
> <kgringioni.remove.it.for.mail@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "CritUSA" <critusa@aol.com> wrote in message
> > > sue was the best & best looking FEMALE rider i ever met
> >

> > I know what you're going to post next and no, most of us do not want to know who is the best
> > looking MALE rider you ever met.
>
> Danny's right and Henry's wrong.
>
> -WG

not saying this is the case in this instance, but h's reply reminds me of when i was little and
wanted to talk about something, but i didn't want anyone to know i was into it- so i brought it up
but pretended to be grossed out by it.
. heather "wouldn't it be yucky to kiss another girl" halvorson
post #42 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

> > [Tattoos] don't threaten me. I just think that they look stupid and, to me, are a turn-off. Ask
> > Angelina Jolie (sp?)
>
> I would love to ask her. Send me her phone #.

Perhaps you can get it from Lisa Voight, who is Angelina's first cousin.

-Les Earnest
post #43 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

Track racer Vickie Pendleton from Great Britain is a looker.

http://www.bcf.uk.com/interviews/200...endleton.shtml

"Bruce Johnston" <riposa@sierratel.com> wrote in message news:<3edc4392@news.sti.net>...

> your own...
>
> LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette, Andrea Ratkovic, Dotsie
> Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...
>
> B-
post #44 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

"heather halvorson" <clevisremovethisbit@attbi.com> wrote in message
> not saying this is the case in this instance, but h's reply reminds me of when i was little and
> wanted to talk about something, but i didn't want anyone to know i was into it- so i brought it up
> but pretended to be grossed out by it. . heather "wouldn't it be yucky to kiss another girl"
> halvorson

What a coincidence. For exactly the same reason, when I was in 3rd grade I asked, "wouldn't it be
yucky to kiss Patricia?"
post #45 of 76

Re: Sexiest Women Cyclist

"heather halvorson" <clevisremovethisbit@attbi.com> wrote in message

> not saying this is the case in this instance, but h's reply reminds
me
> of when i was little and wanted to talk about something, but i
didn't
> want anyone to know i was into it- so i brought it up but pretended
> be grossed out by it. . heather "wouldn't it be yucky to kiss another girl" halvorson

!

JT

PS Keep it up.

NB: reply-to address is munged