"The Lyle MacDonald Project"

Flankie Meister

Guest
Someone has assembled a pdf containing much of Lyle's profound wisdom
on diet, exercise and life. The document can be downloaded from:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGPAKT7I
http://rapidshare.de/files/12170109/The_Lyle_McDonald_Project.pdf.html

And just to be fair, your expected to voluntarily give Lyle $15US for
the privilege of reading this document if you download it.(This has
become a bit of a hot button issue with Lyle. I guess as a top
researcher, he spends much of his day surfing the internet, hour after
hour, which is a very expensive lifestyle)

Lyle has yet to make it clear how your expected to get the $15 to him,
but Tillerman is a lawyer, so perhaps there'll be a "The Lyle McDonald
Project" foundation established.

"JMW" <[email protected]> wrote

> "Flankie Meister" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Someone has assembled a pdf containing much of Lyle's profound wisdom
>>on diet, exercise and life. The document can be downloaded from:
>>
>>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGPAKT7I

> Aw, hell, this is just preprints from Lyle's web forum.
>
> I was hoping for something like a PusBag dream sequence.

And they can't even spell his name right.

Is there no honor among thieves any more?

JMW wrote:
> "Flankie Meister" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Someone has assembled a pdf containing much of Lyle's profound wisdom
> >on diet, exercise and life. The document can be downloaded from:
> >
> >http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGPAKT7I

> Aw, hell, this is just preprints from Lyle's web forum.
>
> I was hoping for something like a PusBag dream sequence.

did u send lyle $15.00 ?

"Flankie Meister" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> JMW wrote:
>> "Flankie Meister" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Someone has assembled a pdf containing much of Lyle's profound wisdom
>> >on diet, exercise and life. The document can be downloaded from:
>> >
>> >http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGPAKT7I

>> Aw, hell, this is just preprints from Lyle's web forum.
>>
>> I was hoping for something like a PusBag dream sequence.

> did u send lyle $15.00 ?

Why would he do that? That would be setting a precedent. Next thing Lyle
would want to be paid for his books, personal training and who knows what
would be next. I think Lyle is happy with the dinieros he gets waiting
tables in his spare time. Best to leave it at that

Lyle expects a donation for his knowledge

$15. Pay up.

On 31 Jan 2006 11:54:25 -0800, "Flankie Meister"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Lyle expects a donation for his knowledge
>
>$15. Pay up.

Oh? I thought it was to hump his ****...

/ ~ .\
|\__/
| |
| . |
| `.` |
__| `` | `.` |/~~\
/ | | | `` |/~~\
\ ` . . | |
\ . . ` /
\ . . /
\ . /
| . |
| |
| |

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:52:13 -0500, Terry <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh? I thought it was to hump his ****...

He didn't charge me anything to hump him.

/ ~ .\
|\__/
| |
| . |
| `.` |
__| `` | `.` |/~~\
/ | | | `` |/~~\
\ ` . . | |
\ . . ` /
\ . . /
\ . /
| . |
| |
| |

lyle is researching his next diet book.

it's a super duper extra special diet

send your $15 loser

"Flankie Meister" <[email protected]> wrote:

>lyle is researching his next diet book.
>
>it's a super duper extra special diet
>
>send your $15 loser

Lyle no longer posts in MFW. Why are you trolling him here? Did you
get booted from his web forum?

JMW wrote:
> "Flankie Meister" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>lyle is researching his next diet book.
>>
>>it's a super duper extra special diet
>>
>>send your $15 loser

> Lyle no longer posts in MFW. Why are you trolling him here? Did you
> get booted from his web forum?

Maybe Lyle was a meany-head to him.

BTW, I bought "Flexible Dieting" and wish I hadn't. I wish I'd bought
"Rapid Fat Loss" instead. I already own UD2.0 and did one depletion
workout once and decided it wasn't for me. (I didn't have it as bad as
Slackmistress, who, IIRC, was tossing cookies in the parking lot
afterwards.)

Dally

Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
>JMW wrote:
>> "Flankie Meister" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>lyle is researching his next diet book.
>>>
>>>it's a super duper extra special diet
>>>
>>>send your $15 loser

>> Lyle no longer posts in MFW. Why are you trolling him here? Did you
>> get booted from his web forum?

>Maybe Lyle was a meany-head to him.
>
>BTW, I bought "Flexible Dieting" and wish I hadn't. I wish I'd bought
>"Rapid Fat Loss" instead. I already own UD2.0 and did one depletion
>workout once and decided it wasn't for me. (I didn't have it as bad as
>Slackmistress, who, IIRC, was tossing cookies in the parking lot
>afterwards.)

Nina will try anything that someone says will make her lose fat ...
except that she wants to keep her hefty jugs. She doesn't realize
that no such option exists.

You, on the other hand, will try anything that Lyle thinks up. Have
you purchased any dinitrophenol?

JMW wrote:
> Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>JMW wrote:

>>>Lyle no longer posts in MFW. Why are you trolling him here? Did you
>>>get booted from his web forum?

>>Maybe Lyle was a meany-head to him.
>>
>>BTW, I bought "Flexible Dieting" and wish I hadn't. I wish I'd bought
>>"Rapid Fat Loss" instead. I already own UD2.0 and did one depletion
>>workout once and decided it wasn't for me. (I didn't have it as bad as
>>Slackmistress, who, IIRC, was tossing cookies in the parking lot
>>afterwards.)

> Nina will try anything that someone says will make her lose fat ...
> except that she wants to keep her hefty jugs. She doesn't realize
> that no such option exists.
>
> You, on the other hand, will try anything that Lyle thinks up. Have
> you purchased any dinitrophenol?

No, but he says I should fling monkey poo at myself and I've been trying
to find a good source...

Dally

> JMW wrote:
> > Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>Maybe Lyle was a meany-head to him.
> >>
> >>BTW, I bought "Flexible Dieting" and wish I hadn't. I wish I'd bought
> >>"Rapid Fat Loss" instead. I already own UD2.0 and did one depletion
> >>workout once and decided it wasn't for me. (I didn't have it as bad as
> >>Slackmistress, who, IIRC, was tossing cookies in the parking lot
> >>afterwards.)

> > Nina will try anything that someone says will make her lose fat ...
> > except that she wants to keep her hefty jugs. She doesn't realize
> > that no such option exists.
> >
> > You, on the other hand, will try anything that Lyle thinks up. Have
> > you purchased any dinitrophenol?

> No, but he says I should fling monkey poo at myself and I've been trying
> to find a good source...
>
> Dally

I believe cranberry is quite nice with a little excrement.

--

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:11:18 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

>No, but he says I should fling monkey poo at myself and I've been trying
>to find a good source...
>
>Dally

I always suspected she was into scat.

"You know what John Wayne would be doing right now if he was alive?

Scratching at the roof of his coffin, most likely."

JMW wrote:
> Lyle no longer posts in MFW. Why are you trolling him here? Did you
> get booted from his web forum?

What?

You don't think a little runt with an ego as big as Lyle's wouldn't
lurk on mfw?

He's still the group's all time post *****.

All time top posters
17690 [email protected]
15999 [email protected]
11506 [email protected]
10923 [email protected]
9432 [email protected]
9316 [email protected]
7616 [email protected]
7351 [email protected]
7190 [email protected]
6557 [email protected]

In article <[email protected]>,
JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
> >JMW wrote:

> >> Lyle no longer posts in MFW. Why are you trolling him here? Did you
> >> get booted from his web forum?

> >Maybe Lyle was a meany-head to him.
> >
> >BTW, I bought "Flexible Dieting" and wish I hadn't. I wish I'd bought
> >"Rapid Fat Loss" instead. I already own UD2.0 and did one depletion
> >workout once and decided it wasn't for me. (I didn't have it as bad as
> >Slackmistress, who, IIRC, was tossing cookies in the parking lot
> >afterwards.)

> Nina will try anything that someone says will make her lose fat ...
> except that she wants to keep her hefty jugs. She doesn't realize
> that no such option exists.
>
> You, on the other hand, will try anything that Lyle thinks up. Have
> you purchased any dinitrophenol?

DNP...

So tempting and so dangerous. <shiver>
Gray market drugs are not worth the risk.

I'd rather be fat than dead!
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:39:34 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I'd rather be fat than dead!

You've already got that wish to come true...

Alain <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:39:34 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I'd rather be fat than dead!

> You've already got that wish to come true...

Bite me!

I lost 50 lbs. in 2005.
Still have a ways to go.
I can lose weight without taking
questionable supplements.

Eat less, move more.
It's not rocket science......
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:53:52 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Bite me!

Oh c'mon, that was funny.