Prepare the way for the LORD...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
"Mark K. Bilbo" wrote:
> Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
> <[email protected]>...
> > "Mark K. Bilbo" wrote:
> >> Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
> >> <[email protected]>...

<[email protected]>...

<[email protected]>...

> >> A quake happened in Japan. Quelle surprise! That's never happened before
> >> has it?

> > This particular earthquake has not happened before.

> Okay, *that's funny. That's true of *every quake.

Correct.

> >> And, boy, that one was sure a "great" earthquake compared to the 6.9 in
> >> 1995 that totally leveled Kobe and killed 5500 people. I mean this one,
> >> with no deaths and no damage was far, far more traumatic huh?

> > In the 12th verse of Revelation 6, John seems to calling it like he
> > experienced it rather than doing any comparisions using seismograph data.

> Heh, yeah. That explains why you said "global" but now are trying to claim
> some minor quake in an area that has quakes all the time is somehow bigger
> than it was.

A magnitude 6 earthquake is not minor. The description "great
earthquake" given by John in Revelation 6:12 left open many
possibilities. It remains possible that the deep and strong magnitude 6
Tokyo earthquake is the same one the John experienced in his prophetic
vision prior to the solar eclipse. It takes more energy to shake things
up to that magnitude more than 255 miles deep below the surface than at
the surface.

> >> Yes even if you're at the epicenter, an 8+ (or at least a 7+) is
> >> considered a "great" quake and a 6 is more a "****, some dishes fell off
> >> the counter" quake.

> > Iran recently experienced a magnitude 6 quake that has caused a great deal
> > of devastation.

> We still don't call a 6 a "great" quake. And, yes, poorer areas of the
> world that can't afford building codes tend to see serious damage even
> from moderate quakes.

Iran is a country rich from oil and very experienced with earthquakes.

> Notice Japan is not one of the above.

The damage to Tokyo had the magnitude 6 earthquake been at the surface
would have been extensive despite the city's wealth.

> >> Hate to tell you this you loon but in areas that are used to and
> >> prepared for quakes, anything up to the low 6s is, at best, enough to
> >> shake up your nerves really good and maybe knock a picture off a wall
> >> but that's about it.

> > If you were secure in the truth, you would have had the strength to resist
> > the temptaion of descending into namecalling.

> Translation: "I'm a loon!"

No. That which is written plainly requires no translation and still
describes your relationship with the truth.

> >> You want to see a "great" quake, you wait for the New Madrid to go off.
> >> The severe damage will span seven states. Memphis and St. Louis will
> >> probably cease to exist. Chicago will take major damage. The shaking
> >> will be felt from Wisconsin to Louisiana, from Kansas to the East Coast.
> >> Last time it went off, rivers flowed backward, some jumped their banks,
> >> forests were leveled, and bells rung on their own as far away as DC.
> >>
> >> Now, *that is a "great" quake...

> > If the possibility of a blood red full moon on Passover (4/13/06) is
> > realized through the LORD's infinite will, all elements would in place for
> > a possible globally catastrophic event described by the 14th verse of
> > Revelation 6 that would dwarf New Madrid.

> That's what you predicted last time...

Recognizing a possibility is not prediction. What you are reading is now
an extended advisory and has never been prophecy. Please be advised that
the possibility of a globally catastrophic event now looms larger:

http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

"Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

"Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
40:4)

Dear Friend,

Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen sometime
between now and the end of the year, the above verses which are from
both the OT and the NT came to mind.

This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
message.

At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
(Revelation 6:12-17):

http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
visit the following online article:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
this message and its author:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
and/or cooking food.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew
--